Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I was gonna buy that when it was offered a while ago, but they werent selling them anymore when i called. Supposedly full race was making some of the parts (manifold - DP) and backed out of the deal or somehting.

For that price tho you could get the FR kit for an extra 500-800 bux and get a better IC and some other stuff.

Still looks good tho.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
My favorite part is the dump tube for the waste gate. :D

the down pipe reminds me of the turbo XS one on my freind's WRX, Jesus, that thing is like 5 inches in diameter!!

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
if thats the cheapturbo kit , then they Use PWR , so does Full Race.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
That kit is serious! except for the shitty fuel management.........That is one sexy manifold!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I guess that is reasonable since you git 20whp for every psi. What else would I need on my car to make this kit work for me. I have a stock B16a1. i.e. fuel manegment upgrades?

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
hmm, looks like Geoff's FR kit, cept it doesn't have the backdoor IC piping and side mount BOV =P i'd opt for the FR a/c kit =P 400 bucks in extra tubes but shit, it's hot as a mofo here =P

i suppose the equal length should hold the turbo up, something i've always dreaded upon thinking eq. length vs. cast exhaust manifolds..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts