Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I'm riding with my girl and I see this car behind me riding kind of close with hyper white bulbs. THe light ahead just turned red so I know he's going to pull up next to me since the town is loaded w/ ricers....

So, we're at the light (he's next to me) and I'm looking at his car. White NEW celica with NOS sticker just behind the front fender and a huge indiglo tach on the dash. I'm like no way in hell, but wish I had the B18 becaue I would wax that a$$ right now. After a few seconds he starts revving on me and I'm like f**k it :mad: It had been raining a little earlier so the roads were not that dry and I was like I really don't want to, but this a$$hole has pi$$ed me off. So, the light turns green and I expect him to just fly out of there and he doesn't. Instead he's spinning his wheels and not going anywhere. Once I got going I put it to the floor and spun out for a while. Finally caught grip in late 2nd gear (automatic). Anyhow, I smoked his a$$ and we both got caught at the next light. We do it again and we both take off a lot slower to avoid losing traction. Well, I stoomp the gas again and blow his a$$ away and this time throw on the flashers. He then pulls up next to me when he finally catches up and I have slowed down. ....starts revving and downshifts at like 35 and takes off. I then got in the left lane to make my turn into Blockbuster.

Evidently he can not drive since he lost to me. But, it's a kill since the a-hole revved on me and I was not even out to race until he did that. I would not of called it a kill, but back to back lights -- it's a kill for the LX.

F**kin' ricers here!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
nice kill! i hate those damn punks who think they are the shit even though they just got owned TWICE in ur case...hehehe...guess they all sour that their nos sticker didn't give them the hp he though! :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts