Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Normally, I don't participate or condone street racing; because MOST of the people who do it are driving riced up domestics/imports. But last night on the way back from 'Darkness' (okay movie BTW) I pulled up to a light between a BMW 325 (little dusche-y looking kid behind the wheel, blaring rap, maddoggin me like he wants to race) and a black mustang (dual exhaust, I could hear an intake, don't know what else). Well, I have a special place in my heart for V6 mustang fanboys, so I figured it was time. We all know how highly those guys think of their little stangs, when really, it's a pretty slow street car.

The light goes green and I had a kind of crappy launch. The dude in the stang squeals his tires, and the poor bastard in the beamer couldn't pray his heavy-ass off the line. I pull a few feet on the stang through first, hit second and continue the clinic. The beamer is somewhere way behind us, and the stang is about half a car off my rear quarter. By the top of second, he had given up. Course, if I was that far behind I prolly woulda quit too. Needless to say, it felt good.

·
Registered
187 Posts
hell yeah!!! I hate Mustangs and what is the point of even buying anything less than a GT. I laugh at people who own 6 cyl mustangs and think they r fast.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
congrats on the kill. next time race a v8.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
yeah man, you be da reprezenting!! Good job on the kill :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
if he's putting down anywhere near 350 he'll rape an 03" Cobra (stock). There's a hatch here w/ 303 on the ground out of a GSR motor and he's running 11.4's. That power to weight ratio is like strapping a 125cc 2 stroke motor on a skateboard. Now you put half of what he has in his car into that 03+ Cobra...... :bye

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
japslapr said:
if he's putting down anywhere near 350 he'll rape an 03" Cobra (stock). There's a hatch here w/ 303 on the ground out of a GSR motor and he's running 11.4's. That power to weight ratio is like strapping a 125cc 2 stroke motor on a skateboard. Now you put half of what he has in his car into that 03+ Cobra...... :bye
:nod

·
Registered
287 Posts
no offence to you or your car but what is the point of racine a v6 stang thats like an 8th grader picking on a 3rd grader its just not cool the 8th grader(you) needs to go pick on another 7th or 8th grader(gt mustang)(z28 a4) just my 2 cents

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I didn't race him for props, or respect. I get that racing on the track. I raced him because the V6 mustang boys are the worst. They talk more shit than anyone else, and they need constat reminders that they're just driving crap wagons.

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
My girlfriends mom thought that her v6 stang was faster than my civic....she doesnt want me dating her daughter anymore after racing :) I rubbed it in bad.

·
Registered
523 Posts
so thru 2nd gear you beat a v6 mustang by half a car...

that is horrible for a modded 5th gen. A stock 5th gen should easily be able to wax a mustang pulling bus lengths on its slow ass.

anyways, when you said bad launch you must have meant it :p

good kill ..i guess :rolleyes

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
FutureFbodyOwne said:
A V6 Mustang. Big deal I can almost beat them with my stock '93 lumina.

Hmm I dont know if I would EVER claim to drive or even driven a '93 Lumina.

Reactions: eg6hatch315

·
Registered
346 Posts
spray004 said:
Hmm I dont know if I would EVER claim to drive or even driven a '93 Lumina.
Its all ive got money for right now. My parents dont buy all of my shit for me. I bought the lumina just so on days I cant drirve my R6 I can have something that gets better mileage than my mud truck.

·
Registered
114 Posts
eg6hatch315 said:
and youve spent twice the amount to do the same thing
What do you mean? The car itself is much more expensive, yeah. But as far as mods go. Pulley, exhaust, fuel (about 1200$) and it will run 11.'s quite easily!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts