Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news = Killzone 2 is out and in stores. I picked my reserved copy up at Game Stop at lunch today!!:clappy:w00tz

Bad news = My PS3 is still jacked up, so no playing unless I go to a friend's house.:cry:(

You guys are gonna have to give me your impressions on the game.

· Registered
1,426 Posts
Good news = Killzone 2 is out and in stores. I picked my reserved copy up at Game Stop at lunch today!!:clappy:w00tz

Bad news = My PS3 is still jacked up, so no playing unless I go to a friend's house.:cry:(

You guys are gonna have to give me your impressions on the game.
i thought you got it fixed

· Registered
12,453 Posts
The first kz was awesome, loved the game, so I hope the second one turns out just as well. I cant wait to see it

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just started this past weekend. I'm 31% finished, but I've only gotten 10% of the trophies so far.

BTW: Is there a way to "short load" the shotgun? Once you're empty does the game automatically have to reload to full capacity? There was one level where mass waves were coming up on me and I'd like to have had the ability to only load a couple shells before taking another shot, then reloading to full capacity when the action subsided a bit. (Train level, I forget the name of it.)

Switching to the sidearm is fast, but I'd rather not have to switch off of the shotgun if I don't have to.

I got the electro gun! That sucker is a little too powerful LOLS!:lol2

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Generally speaking I'd rank KZ2 as the "best looking" PS3 FPS. The enemy AI is decent too. I'd rank it up there with COD4's AI. But storywise I don't feel as much for the characters as I did in a more plot driven game like Half-Life Orange Box.

In the first KZ wasn't there a subgun that had a shotgun mounted underneath it? I kinda miss having something like that.

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Finished. I think my time was 9 hours and 44 minutes on the default setting. I have 21% of the achievements.

I didn't really care for the end of the game; maybe because it's a total setup for a KZ3, but also the way it got paced.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.