Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Video of an interview with a senior producer from G games.

Killzone 3 for PS3 reveal: Guerrilla Games interview – PlayStation Blog

They cover a lot of ground about the single person campaign including: jet packs, Ricco and other AI, weapons, larger maps, etc.

If you watch in the background they have a demo running, and it looks pretty awesome to me. Can't wait for this puppy.

· Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Wonder if more will be revealed tomorrow at E3

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anybody playing the demo? I've aleady pre-purchased my copy so I don't feel super obligated to try out the demo. I don't need any coaxing to buy the game, and I'm going to accept however the game plays.

But I must admit to be getting a little more excited to play KZ3 as the release date gets nearer and nearer!:p

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Played through the single player campaign in one long sitting, last night. Apx. 6 hours of gameplay to finish the game on default difficulty.

If you played KZ2 and didn't like how the character moved, this game reminds me more of MoH or BFBC2 then KZ2. You still have the body sway, recoil, etc. but the ponderously slow almost vague feeling that the controller inputs had, has been sped up closer to 1:1. But KZ3 still is not nearly as much of a fast twitch game like MW2. Also like in the latest games by DICE there's no prone, and it takes more then a couple rounds to down a person.

It's a really nice looking game. Superior to KZ2 in detail. A lot more cutscenes to help push the storyline along, and a lot more variety in terrain types.

I'm about to jump on and see if I can't join two_one_six for a little multiplayer action. If anybody else has picked it up for their PS3 (exclusive baby!) then hop on too.:)

· Registered
20,271 Posts
i had it for about 2 weeks but sold it on amazon....not enough friends of mine are on it. it was pretty good though and i loved being the "Predator" lol....invisible

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i had it for about 2 weeks but sold it on amazon....not enough friends of mine are on it. it was pretty good though and i loved being the "Predator" lol....invisible
Yeah, that butthole 216 liked to use the infiltrator class to screw with me and Danman back in KZ2.:(:hehe

When we played KZ3 this time around I actually took some swipes with my knife at him thinking he was on the other team. Once bit twice shy LOLS!:aww:eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.