1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
damn they gave kimbo like a sixty count :confused that fight was over long before the end of the video

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
gungsjohnson said:
Kimbo lost because he has no stamina, not because the other fighter was good. Kimbo lost to himself, not some amatuer white guy.
getting a little racial there buddy? :confused

that was an amazing fight, props to both contenders. you cant really put down either of them because they both put hard work into that fight. (plus they would kick your ass :D ) good vid

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
This one is from like 3 years ago right? :confused

The one where he opens the guy's eye open in the backyard brawl was much more graphic. Then they hug after LOL. Good stuff.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Kimbo has no grappling skills at all. His conditioning isn't great and the white guy kept getting a choke on him. That will screw up your head for a while but

If theres one thing I learned from Fast and Furious its " a win is a win" :D
.. that and if you tune your nos timing youl be running 9's in no time

·
Registered
971 Posts
Gannon is a no holds bar fighter. This match was set up so that Gannon could only fight with his fists. If Gannon could have used all his grappling skills he would have killed Kimbo. Because of the match set up Gannon had a little tougher time beating him but if it was a real fight Kimbo would have been done a long time ago. Just to let everyone know the circumstances behind the fight.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Shiba-Kun said:
This one is from like 3 years ago right? :confused

The one where he opens the guy's eye open in the backyard brawl was much more graphic. Then they hug after LOL. Good stuff.
yeah that guy in the classic video was crazy, there is a third video with a prospect trying to fight but is out in less than a minute, not as badly beaten as Byrd the guy from the backyard video.

·
Registered
385 Posts
gungsjohnson said:
Kimbo lost because he has no stamina, not because the other fighter was good. Kimbo lost to himself, not some amatuer white guy.
man wat are you talking about. kimbo aint all dat. he lost because he dint train as hard as sean did. plain and simple he lost.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
DAAAAMMMMMN!!!! :lol2 i watched that fight in boat yard......dude got knocked the fuck out :lol2 pricless.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think kimbo would have won if he had more stamina. Hes not use to fighting someone so long, he usually knocks some sense into them, and when they realize what they are up against they quit after getting fucked up. Kimbo needs more training. Sean gannon know's this, thats why he was still punching and cheating :eek :noo (kicking in a boxing match) when kimbo was down and tired. Not really a good fight. let them both train for a couple of months and fight on HBO, then kimbo would shine. I would really order that fight. thats my 2 cents :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.