Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I've been a member for a while, but I don't post that much, but I just snapped so pics of my car, so i decided post them and see what you guys think. Its an OEM fron with mugen sides/rear and RSX-S rims. I know the tires are huge and the sides don't fit that well, but other than that I'm happy with it. Let me know what you guys think of the wheels, I also have a set of base rims, but can't decide which i like better. I'll be getting new tires in the summer and possibly powdercoating on of the pairs gunmetal or bronze, what do you guys think would look the best? Thanks in advance for takin a look. Enjoy:

·
Registered
772 Posts
SWEET ride. looks nice. i have a 98 lude maybe i will put some of those wheels on mine. where did you get the little center cap "H"?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dennis316 said:
SWEET ride. looks nice. i have a 98 lude maybe i will put some of those wheels on mine. where did you get the little center cap "H"?
They are just off my base rims set. Pop out the acuras and pop in the hondas and you are good to go. I think SH ones would look better though because they are already the painted silver color

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
nice ride...when i had a set of RSX wheels on my lude, the front didnt fit too well, it was rubbing againts the front brake calipers. I had to use washers and "spacers" to push the wheels out like few mm. Do you have the same problem?

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
damn, rsx rims is wat i wnted too--this chick at my shop, keeps crashin hers and so her te37's get fuked up and she keeps havin to put the stocks back on.

·
Registered
605 Posts
crdcz03 said:
what size are the tires? im thinking they look too big on the lude
i think rsx rims are 17's stock.. someone correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure..

but ne waiz.. nice ride... rims look good w/the car.. love the oem look.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I actually like the thick tires but I'm wierd sometimes.

Hey by saying the sides and rear don't fit well, how bad is it.

Im actually gonna get a oem front lip with mugen fake sides and rear just like you car.

Anyways that car is a little different from the usual ludes out there. :number1

·
Registered
544 Posts
jokerz said:
i think rsx rims are 17's stock.. someone correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure..

but ne waiz.. nice ride... rims look good w/the car.. love the oem look.
Your wrong, that rim is 16s (only the JDM ITR are 17s).

Personally i dont like the mugen sides and real against oem lip cos it makes the front look small :( . Get the mugen front bar and things will be more balanced! Atm it looks like the lude is obessed.

The rims are too average for the lude, prefer the oem one otherwise go aftermarket.

·
Registered
605 Posts
jus_pa said:
Your wrong, that rim is 16s (only the JDM ITR are 17s).
actually were both sort of wrong in a way... 16's on the 02-04... 17's are stock for the o5's...... my friend has an o5... :D

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
god, those SMR 5th gen's look GORGEOUS with lip kits!!
the ONLY other color i would pick over them would be EBP.
*drooolll*

keep up the good work bro, looks sweet! :tu

·
Registered
605 Posts
jus_pa said:
The exact rim? but 17s for '05".... and 16s for 02-04?

Are you sure it wasnt the JDM twin spoke that is 17s?
yah im sure.. im talking to him rite now... 17's for 05... and 16's for 02-04... he noes his shit bout his o5, i dunt doubt him.. i'll go check acura website later though for confirmation..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.