Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I hear you on that. Thats what im goin for, but im not worred,i got A full time job and get paid every week. but ya Im lookin for one now. I think im set on one. they seem like real fun cars to build up.

· Registered
1,221 Posts
Yea I hear you on that. Thats what im goin for, but im not worred,i got A full time job and get paid every week. but ya Im lookin for one now. I think im set on one. they seem like real fun cars to build up.
they are if you do them right. the rex i have now is my first and ive had it ABOUT A WEEK. but me and my girl have been fucking around with hers for a little over 1.5 years and its fun. but finding certain parts is a bitch...

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sounds sick. gotta have that LSD tho. Yea dude i fkn love hatchbacks, theyre so sick.....so is a b18b just a direct bolt on? thats what im lookin for, and stay OBD1 so i dont have to fuck with the ECU n shit. I have never swaped out a motor b4, but I am absolutly obsessed with turning wrenches and building cars and have been workin on them for a while. im so excited but i cant wait till that HOnda swap book gets here.....the only prob is saving to find a nice eg.

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
O fuck no man I would not try and make custom mounts. was gunna buy them and just found out that theres already bolt holes for the JDM swaps so no Welding needed. but , on the other hand, its kinda nice to have a welder around, maybe make a flat bar to skate, or weld a support for a CAI. haha. And plus im gunna need the welder for my monster miata swap.......gotta weld on two outside corners next to the firewall to make room for the fresh 302 H/O. so excited about that. Allrite I could talk all day about that.......ill shush for now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.