Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so ever since i've been with my gf other girls have looked different to me... i just dont look at them any more...i dunno... but all the bikinis and topless chicks in car magizines and car shows are starting to bother me... when i want to see cars i wanna see cars, when i wanna see tits i wanna see tits...maybe its just cuz i dont want my hot girlfriend to see me looking at other chicks at shows and stuff...lol whatever...what do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
what the... said:
I think your girl has you whipped and you're maybe considering cornholing guys for the rest of your life. but that's just my .02
hahaha, i agree. Get UNwhipped ASAP my friend, if you are a pussy whipped bitch then thats ur girls cue to bend ur wallet over and rape it...along with all of your dignity.

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
hobie237 said:
ok, so ever since i've been with my gf other girls have looked different to me... i just dont look at them any more...i dunno... but all the bikinis and topless chicks in car magizines and car shows are starting to bother me... when i want to see cars i wanna see cars, when i wanna see tits i wanna see tits...maybe its just cuz i dont want my hot girlfriend to see me looking at other chicks at shows and stuff...lol whatever...what do you guys think?
you're just afraid of losing her. you think she'll get mad at you if you look at other chicks. most girls will. i see no problem in looking. just don't touch.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Well when i buy a car magazine.. i want a section for the cars.. and a section for the bitches. Cause when some chick is getting in the way of a k20r swapped ek.. i just get pissed off. Also if i had a gf.. i'd checkout chicks all the time in front of them.. makes them feel insecure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts