Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just installed the neuspeed koni's and neuspeed sport springs on my 5th gen sh. The front seems to be about 1" - 1.5" higher than the back. Is this normal? I thought the fronts were supposed to be lowered about a 1/4' more than the rear (1.75F & 1.5R)? I followed the intrsuctions by neuspeed and cut 1.5" off the rear bumpstop only and did not cut the fronts. I think it looks stupid like this. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, what do you do? I have been thinking of cutting the front bumpstops about 1" and moving to the lowest perch setting on the koni's, but I don't want to mess anything up. I just put them on on Saturday, so I'm hoping the fronts settle a little more, but I don't think it will be that much... I don't know. I've got about 2-2.5 finger gap in front and a 1.5-2 finger gap in back. If anyone has any experience with this setup please let me know what the deal is with this.

Thanks,
g

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.