Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I just put Koni yellows on my car and ground control coilovers. Man this set up Is just tight!!!! We just finished putting em on at like 7:00pm and fuck do I love it!!! We dropped her about 2 3/4 on the front and 2 1/2 on the back. It looks so nasty with my Tsumani bumper on the front too!!!!! Like every car I passed, heads were turned getting a good look!!! I'll take pics on Monday and show em to you guys. It's pretty sweet!!! Later

· Registered
167 Posts
same setup

thats the same setup im getting.....
i just ordered the gc custom springs rates 350f/400r
going to the koni yellows in less than a month the hook it all up together...

btw: do you hvae a camber kit

· Registered
1,833 Posts
I have the same setup :) 350f/400r with Koni Yellows - and I saw the light too :)

The car just digs in and turns :)

I'm going to be autocrossing on them for the first time this weekend. Already took it to the track :)

Barely any body lean at 80mph :)

· Registered
604 Posts
I have the stock Special Edition spring rates. Can someone compare these to the 350/400lb in spring rates for ride comfort and autocross use. Thanks!

· Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I put the gc customs on my car. the car looks hot and turns awesome. To answer your question JOSH09, I haven't put a camber kit on it yet. I'm just rippin around town right now anyway so i'm not really rippin any rubber off. Maybe a little put really not much. I would recommend this setup to anyone. you just can't beat it.

· Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Normally I don't make a lier out of myself...its monday I know...my digital cam is dead and I'm too lazy to go get batteries. Keep an eye on this thread and I'll personally guaruntee I'll have em tomorrow. If you want just take a rip up to Canada and check em out!!:D

· Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SweetEBPSi

I paid about $1100 can..plus $80 for the local shop to put the springs on. I think I got a pretty good price. I think thats about 850 American so. Its a pretty sweet suspension setup.

Funny story..we just finished putting it all together and me and my buddy went for a rip to see what it was like. chicks were pullin up to us waving and shit....and I had a couple guys within minutes trying to race me. You'll get some really good looks man.

· Registered
1,833 Posts
Re: Re: Koni Yellows and GC coilovers

SweetEBPSi said:

I know that you will eventually get a camber kit so that you have even tire wear, but with your suspension right now and how low it is, do you rub your tires against your fenderwell when you turn your wheels?

Pauly
Rubbing depends on your offset and tire sizes.

· Registered
1,833 Posts
my00si said:
I cannot wait to get them for my si! GC coilovers are so sweet! I am gonna put some serious thought into the koni's too.
I always say if you are going to do it - do it right the first time so you don't regret it later. Going with a cheap shock is just like putting a APC Aluminum Touring wing on a Ferrari.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.