Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of them? 17's wrapped with some P-Zero rubber. I may go with Kuhmo's too. Cheaper but are a very quality tire. Also, anyone with 17's and 2" drop have any camber problems?

·
Registered
960 Posts
I personally like them.
Here's a pic for those who have no idea what they are. :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
I like them, look really good.....but would never get them. I'm sure these will become as common as the originals(I meant knockoffs of the advans:p )

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They won't be released for another month 1/2. They are a 3 piece construction (which I was unaware of). No price has been set, but I'm thinking $190+

I'm looking for 6+ spoked, no chrome, and semi-flashy. Also, gotta be sorta cheap, $160 a piece price range. Help me out fellas! Light weight would also be a bonus.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its a sequal, I have opted for the regular Tantrum. :) They look cool to me, should look nice on a red lude. They are a 3 piece, I have read some info on them at discount tire, thats how I found out they weren't released yet.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yea konig tantrums rock.

STORM_SHADOW: wow, u bent the Imagines already? whoa... I'm thinking of using them on my hybrid project.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yup hit a real bad pothole on the Bruckner local south ( For you New Yorkers out there) Not that bad though I'll post pics , I had a really heavy friend of mine in the car w/ me that day, so I don't know if his weight had something to do w/ it since the car was probably lower. And I haven't even lowered the car yet. I'm going w/ SSR GT1'S for my next set. If you decide to still get the imagines get the black opal I fucked up & got the silver finish the black opal looks much better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.