Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This guy got banned from Ebay. Used to call himself kensused auto. See my post on HondaSwap Forums under members lounge: kensusedauto for more info. Goes by [email protected] as well. Doesn't return emails. Doesn't send parts.

kvh, if you read this you owe me a 94 integra fender and radiator mounts.
You got a problem PLEASE feel free to respond.

I've got plenty of proof.

:fu

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bullshit. Here is your name right beside kensusedauto.

I have 2 red doors and 1 white and I am about 45 min. east of Harrisburg. These are power so you will have to find the manual regulator, but I can included everything else. If you are interested email me at [email protected].
here is the thread i got it in if he wants to acuse me of crafting it:

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/f95/wtb-d-s-door-2g-teg-331594/#post3978567

You owe me a fender and two radiator mounts. I'm at work so can't post the emails you sent me. Why don't you just fess up and send me the parts you sold me?

I've got the email from ebay saying when he was banned as well as an email from kensusedauto saying he sent me the parts and would gladly help me. I've also got the reciepts i printed from ebay right before they banned his ass. The only reason in get any response out of him now is cause ive tracked him to three forums and flamed his ass for being a thief.

You aren't getting out of this one.

I'll be posting my evidence at hondaswap.com as soon as time permits.

· Registered
845 Posts
Bullshit. Here is your name right beside kensusedauto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvh
I have 2 red doors and 1 white and I am about 45 min. east of Harrisburg. These are power so you will have to find the manual regulator, but I can included everything else. If you are interested email me at [email protected]

well..... wheres the reply to that one?

id have to say kvh is a fucking liar, and GUILTY

· Registered
8,403 Posts
i got my timbs on...

· Registered
34 Posts
I'm down..

· Registered
8,403 Posts
i dont think its gone be poppin...wassup..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.