Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i found a cheap pair of front kyb gr-2 stuts just what im looking for i was wondering if these are good struts. they come with stock coils off a 92-95 civic.

it is safe to drive my car with just the front kyb gr-2 struts on and the rear are stock ones or is it not a good idea?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
but what i what to know is if it is safe to put these ones on untill i can get the rears. i will hardly drive it. cuz i need some rear bushings and a safety and e-test so, is it safe. i am getting them from a friend here in hamilton.

he only drove like 2000 miles on them

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
92civy said:
but what i what to know is if it is safe to put these ones on untill i can get the rears. i will hardly drive it. cuz i need some rear bushings and a safety and e-test so, is it safe. i am getting them from a friend here in hamilton.

read number (2) again and you have your answer

·
Registered
11,248 Posts
92civy said:

safe... should be... but if you will hardly drive it, then why not wait until you can do it all at once? patience is a virtue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts