Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a 95 civic hb sohc vtec and the front is 2 low,need to come up just a little i dont have coilovers but eibach springs and im gonna get some adjustable shocks now, which should i get ? any suggestions ? know where i can get them online cheaper ? or know of any other brands that are good ?never knew they were so expensive

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
Adjustable shocks do not change your ride height. They are "adjustable" in that you can change the dampening rate to make your suspension softer or firmer. Adjustable shocks are a great addition to your suspension, but if you are hoping to fix your problem of being too low with them that won't do it. You need a coilover spring setup or get springs that aren't as low of a drop.

·
Registered
244 Posts
if you would like some prices on tokico struts.. send me a pm or email and can give you a great price on the n/a's or the adj's
rob

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cant even get 1/2 inch more height ?

im not changing my sprngs again or getting coilovers there must be something i can do to get 1/2 inch more height ??

·
Registered
244 Posts
i dont know..that sounds pretty sketchy..if you aise up the front..like if you found a coil sleeve fron other coilovers you COULD raise it up.. but that will be bad because your springs have a certain rate and you will screw that all up ..imo i think instead of spending your money on struts you should get some new springs or a decent adj coilover so you can set your height to the way you want it.. then if you need struts you can go from there!..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts