Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
man i could watch that speed bump all day waiting for a nice car do drive by and hit it, or a big ass truck, that would be funny

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
either way thats fucked up, i bet the driver was scared shitless being nose down like that.....i would be a little skeered

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Jersey Joe said:
He lives in Dubai, all he sells is oil

Why do people assume because he lives in Dubai its oil? Dubai has hardly any rich oil merchants. Dubai's main point is tourism and that is 90% of how they make their money. If you think dubai is a place that everyone gets rich off of oil, you really need to read into it =P

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tegra90LS said:
Why do people assume because he lives in Dubai its oil? Dubai has hardly any rich oil merchants. Dubai's main point is tourism and that is 90% of how they make their money. If you think dubai is a place that everyone gets rich off of oil, you really need to read into it =P
^...ahh he was just fuckin around. But yah Dubai has the only 7 star hotel or some shit. They also got an indoor ski/snowboard park. Craziness

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
tegra90LS said:
Huh?? :confused I was in Dubai for 4 months when I was in the Navy, and I can tell you there wasn't hardly any tourism going on. It's nothing but sand. I will have to admit I was over there in 95 though so things could have changed. :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.