Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
sounded damn good! looks like the rear side flaps don't open up on the racing models. that would be badass if they did though. what's funny about the murcielago race cars is that lamborghini had so many problems with the car (some critical parts or engine parts or something) and they didn't even compete in a single race last year. they didnt even do a press release of the race car b/c of that. i'm guessing they're racing it this year w/ no technical difficulties?

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
orijinal_poser said:
sounded damn good! looks like the rear side flaps don't open up on the racing models. that would be badass if they did though. what's funny about the murcielago race cars is that lamborghini had so many problems with the car (some critical parts or engine parts or something) and they didn't even compete in a single race last year. they didnt even do a press release of the race car b/c of that. i'm guessing they're racing it this year w/ no technical difficulties?
They didn't race one over there but they did here in the states. There was one running in the Grand Am series that comes on SPEED all the time. It did finish a couple races but there were some DNF's too and all were mechanical. The car is orange and look like the one in this video but it did compete and did pretty good until it broke. Nice sounding car and when the bugs get worked out it will be fast. By the way Lambo has motors that always do well in offshore boat racing. They have been for a long time and they usually run pretty reliable

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I saw there transporter parked on the side of the road on my way to the Speed Race's in Mosport. I understand they had a "critical" part failure and pulled out of the race on Saturday. That car sounds and looks bad ass :clap

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
straight cut gears?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts