Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody who has experience with Laser Exhausts? Do they have a good sound/performance? I ordered a dual exhaust for my sol i hope its ok..

· Registered
152 Posts
Where is the company located? I haven't even seen any info on this. Got a web site...

So you say you ordered a dual? Do you know if its the mounted sideways muffler with the tips comming out of either end?

I've been looking for something like that myself, but I want a QUIET higher flowing muffler... that in it self is a contradiction.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it´s a company located in the netherlands as far as i know they make exhausts for motocycles as well as for cars of all brands.

the exhaust looks like this..its not sideways, on the right side but they also have one sideways (left,right). It looks awesome with 11,5 cms diameter.

this is the one i ordered

and this the left/right type, i saw it once mounted on a sol, its awesome, the sound too, the normal one that i ordered is not so loud..

· Registered
152 Posts
SWEET! how much do you think that cost in US funds? Let me know how it sounds... Like on a 1-10 scale. Loudness wise. I really want the dual look myself, but I dont what to be loud either.

I had a Tsudo DTM on my car for a month and got sick of it, everyone and their mother new I was comming. I want just a slight increase in exhaust sound when I jump on it. Just enough to wake someone up.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
should be around 500 USD...

heres another pic...just awesome

i wanted to get this one too but dont have the bucks at the moment, as far as i heard the sound is not soo extreme loud, depends on your other mods but still its a big difference to standard mufflers...

· Registered
3,089 Posts
Definitely post a review of how it sounds, and any noticeable power gains.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.