Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got a better picture of the valve cover and timing belt cover (see above) ..

also now available is a REAL Carbon Fiber Sheild ($160 SHIPPED) .. :clap

·
Registered
578 Posts
how much for a red cover for a b18

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BlackShLude said:
too much money for two holes and a valve cover.
nooo .. having to keep removing and installing your valve cover to tune you engine will prob. cost you a lot more .. I can also have most DOHC valve covers cut for $130.00

·
Registered
51 Posts
your covers are sweeet... does anyone know where i can get a stock CAM GEAR COVER for a 99' type r? id hate to have to buy a whoe new valve cover to cover the gears up

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have un-cut Type-R also .. $185 SHIPPED. .. but I also have a carbon fiber cover for the cam gears that will prob. do the job of covering them.

·
Registered
123 Posts
F22A ?

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
quikflip27 said:
100 for cut and cf shroud? if so im down with that
the c/f shroud is $130 shipped .......

and sorry only DOHC VTEC at this time .. but if you wanna send in your valve cover and $100 I can prob. have your F22 done ..

·
Registered
123 Posts
How much is shipping 32773 /Where you at ?
I think I will find a spare, How long will it take ?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I got lasercut covers in stock in CT (East Coast) and CA (West Coast) for speedy delivery .. ship same or next day... ORDER UP!

If you want to accualy have your cam gears tuned .. then your going to need quick access .. You no longer need TWO Valve Covers (one hacked up for tuning and one closed for street protection) .. now you can get easy access with timing belt protection. .. dont expose your timing belt to grease, dirt and oils .. do it once .. do it right ..

http://www.topendmotorsports.com/jp/engine/accessories/valvecovers/jspec/index.html

1 - 20 of 21 Posts