Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
yeah my friend was telling me he'd do it for me but it's gonna be quite a bit of money... he's also the one helping me build my engine... just need rods and bearings and i'm done :p i've seen some videos of awd civics... they use the drivetrain out of a wagoner or somethin like that.
for the money to convert a civic to awd. you could have a much better functional awd by getting an imprezza

·
Registered
621 Posts
yea...dont do it..those trannies are weak as hell..they use the old civic wagon trans or you can use a crx trans..an all around waste
once i put the engine in my civic, i'm gonna do some research and find out how to put in lsd... i really want to do it. just can't this season cuz i got tons of other stuff i'm throwing money into.

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
quality ones are expensive. but just shop around and you'll be good. open diff ftmfl!!! i only have viscous and i hate it. but i'd kill myself if i had an open diff
all i want is quality..i'm not jsut going to throw crap in there to have it break..fuckt hat

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
once i put the engine in my civic, i'm gonna do some research and find out how to put in lsd... i really want to do it. just can't this season cuz i got tons of other stuff i'm throwing money into.
join the party

·
Registered
621 Posts
all i want is quality..i'm not jsut going to throw crap in there to have it break..fuckt hat
yeah no kidding... i go to school though so i work part time... it takes a bit of time for me to have the money i need to throw more shit in my car.

·
Registered
621 Posts
it's gonna be a good 600-750 dollars for an lsd
would it be best to learn how to do it and do it myself? or just take it someplace a spend another shitload of money?

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
would it be best to learn how to do it and do it myself? or just take it someplace a spend another shitload of money?
always better to learn for yourself

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
but i'm a lazy ass and dont have a lot of free time..plus i get a bitchen discount on my trans work..so i pay somebody...lol

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
always better to learn for yourself
not if he can't waste money hehe. learning is great when you have alternatives for when you fuck shit up. :hehe. if he is gonna do extensive work to his ride like such. i suggest saving up and buying a beater car for when you can't drive you shit

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
not if he can't waste money hehe. learning is great when you have alternatives for when you fuck shit up. :hehe. if he is gonna do extensive work to his ride like such. i suggest saving up and buying a beater car for when you can't drive you shit
thats what i did..trailer the hatch...drive the da

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
i know what you mean man. i've seen vtechs enter light speed just by simply yelling my VTEC ROCKS JOOO and flooring it
yea..when my vtech pops...itz mad tyte yo..i break axles jsut because i can

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
yea..when my vtech pops...itz mad tyte yo..i break axles jsut because i can
well i'm so mad vtech jdmtizzle that not only is vtak tattooed on my balls along with paul walkers portrait but i had both my ball surgically moved to the right side......

·
Registered
621 Posts
i'm getting a jeep tomorrow so i can fuck up everything in this car haha. i'm not planning on driving the civic till april.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
i have 2 step
2step + antilag > 2 step :D

really nice to use against awd cars

lol you whish. That thing you got still runs lol??? I haven't been on here for a while now. My car is setup with a 6000rpm 2step and it builds about 15psi off the line. I'm to scared to use use the antilag to launch the damn thing.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.