Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you know I am looking to get a new suspension set up. I was wondering if it is worth getting SRR LCA's?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Never heard of the brand...

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
projecthatch92 said:
and the pic doesn't even work. how much are they? i got some omni lca's which look bad ass for 110 shipped from kteller.
I have these. The look good under the car and they are made very well.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Dawrenn said:
As most of you know I am looking to get a new suspension set up. I was wondering if it is worth getting SRR LCA's?

I believe these are shorter than OEM, which would allow one to run a wider tire or perhaps some camber issues. I have the Omni Power LCA's on my car and they don't do much for performance if anything at all. I guess you could say they had new/stiffer bushings and save some if any weight.

·
Registered
1 Posts
dapimp said:
I believe these are shorter than OEM, which would allow one to run a wider tire or perhaps some camber issues. I have the Omni Power LCA's on my car and they don't do much for performance if anything at all. I guess you could say they had new/stiffer bushings and save some if any weight.
lower control arms aren't supposed to significantly change your suspension set-up. they're just there for better support and they may adjust some camber issues.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts