Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today, me and my friend were chillin in a another schools parking lot just talking and he pointed out that i had the switch for my rear windshield. He said he didn't have one, but anyways, i tried it to show him, and i noticed that it was coming out, but i hear the pump working, so i was like wtf. Then my friend noticed that it was leaking from the ceiling from my car. Then I really yelled, WTF, so grabbed rag and we found the problem, the line from the rear windshield spraythingamabobber broke. Well i'm not sure if any you guys care, but i just wanted to vent because i need to do alot of things to my car, and i don't even have my job yet.:um:

·
Registered
215 Posts
I feel your pain my hose must have a hole in it or some shit cuz when i hit the sprayer the fucker sprays all over my right foot oh well never use it anyway :)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hey! I'm in the club too...Someone also told me, that it could be leaking though the taillight gaskets. Not to sure about that though.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
yup, the tails seal like poo. my interior's stripped and when it rains i can see water pouring out of them... it also seems like there's no way to fix it either. i've dumped about a tube of silicone on each one, and sure enough the fuckers still leak.

figures.. great cars, but there's always something...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts