Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Sunroof Drain Tubes and the Tailight gaskets eventually go out. This causes water buildup in the spare tire well which eventually leads to rust. Other than that I have no other common leaks to name.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
My rear hatch leaks too. From the back I don't know where, but from the front of the hatch it leaks from the base of the gas shocks that support the hatch.

·
Banned
2,057 Posts
sonictronic said:
Sunroof Drain Tubes and the Tailight gaskets eventually go out. This causes water buildup in the spare tire well which eventually leads to rust. Other than that I have no other common leaks to name.
:nod The water will drain down the right side of the hatch, and down by the right taillight, this is usually why aftermarket/altezza taillights fuck up on that side first. I know 'cuz mine did that, so now I'm rocking my stock, busted up tails again :( Anyone wanna sell me some 90/91 tails for cheap? :D

Also, if your stock door caps are not fastened on properly, they'll leak water in there. I took mine off and there's a bunch of rust under there and on the bottom and inside. Luckily I have an extra pair of doors for spring :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts