Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, the time has come and I'm in the few weeks before going home. My internet will be shut off in a couple days so I thought I'd post one last time from Japan. Thanks to all of you for the help on questions, and to all of you who supported the pic threads I put up! I'll post more pics from Japan when I get back home and get all settled. Hopefully I'll get round to using all the stuff I got here and give some reports about that too.
Thanks for all the help and see you guys stateside! :D

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
can u get me something?

·
Registered
605 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
namie amuro i believe shes like a pop star over there :clap

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How about a bunch of sushi? I'll send it slow boat. should be fine right? :D
Yeah, the sig, that's Namie Amuro, very good singer and performer. Saw her concert twice, very hard to get tickets. Italian? There are so many versions of her background it's funny, I've not heard the Italian bit before. Her father took off when she was real young so it's a big mystery but she has said that she's fully Japanese. Born in Okinawa. Anyway, that link is a fanboy site but looks pretty good, here's her own homepage: http://www.avexnet.or.jp/amuro/

I'll put up a bunch of prelude magazine scans when I get home, that's about all I can do for souvenirs guys!

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
hmm i don't know. i've heard the italian thing many times, back in high school when i was into asian pop.

either way kyoko fukada is def. my favorite (Do As Infinity, i think)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah, DAI is good stuff, but you also gotta give it to Utada Hikaru, Yaiko, Chara, and Love Psychedelico. And don't forget Olivia (Lufkin), she's by far the best solo rocker out there.
How off topic can we get? ha!
Anyway, have fun on this thread as this may be my last post for a month or more until I get home. Thanks again guys! Wish me luck getting back home smoothly! See you stateside!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hopefully on your stay you picked up some custom JDM parts for your car if you have one. I know I would've.

By the way...do you know a japanese shop called UP GARAGE?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts