Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the new(NOT the ones shown below) crx carbon taillights with the two red lenses in the center section. I thought that it would be cool to have those light up but concidrerd that the space behind the lens was too tight and that a 194 bulb would give off too much heat and melt the shallow plastic, So I installed LED's insted and it came together very well.....Now if by chance you have the same lenses and want to make them light up the same way, reply to this post or e-mail me and i will tell you how I did it and what parts and numbers you need.

Happy Motoring
DOHC ZC
CF ZC hood
Blitz front

· Registered
2,120 Posts
at least they look better than the regualr altezzas with a carbon fiber housing and stuff.

· Registered
2,120 Posts
only altezzas i like are the carbon fiber housing ones...and the ones for the crx look pretty decent.:)

· Registered
274 Posts
the only tailights i like to see on a crx are the usdm or jdm
and i also am very partial to the stock supra tailights.
dont dig those afterburners, they look ok but supra tails are better. ill personally buy jdm or red paint mine.

derek

· Registered
1,428 Posts
well a "customizer" as you put it woulndt put that shit on their car...they would to supra tails or NSX tails or sum shit.....because just swapping your taillights is not "customizing"

· Registered
10,424 Posts
Stock sucks and JDM is over rated bullsh!t supra tails are a dime a dozen so that’s not really custom any more if you think like that. (Because just swapping your taillights is not "customizing) any thing you do to your car that is not stock is custom

· Registered
1,428 Posts
i never said i wanna "customize" the body of my car because when people see it they want to steal it....i said change.....and if you are "customizing" your car do something new...not sum shit that everybody and there mama gotz....

· Registered
10,424 Posts
And I am not talking shit about what you do to your car. I’m bitchin cos you feel the need to shit on someone because they like something you don’t. Dude get over it, go out and get your JDM tails and be happy. There is no need to have an attitude over taillights. If you don’t like em ya don’t that’s all there is to it. But don’t come in here and bitch and wine about how you think they are uncool.

· Registered
798 Posts
Dude....... 99.9% of peeps in here are not down with the rice mods....... so expect this kinda stuff.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.