Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 377 Posts

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
i see you online playing it all the time. I might pick it up, when ever it gets to the base here.

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i see you online playing it all the time. I might pick it up, when ever it gets to the base here.
yeah, i recommend you do, last night i was playing 4 player co-op for about 5 hours strait lol. I didn't want to quit but i knew i had to some time so i peeled myself away

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
I have it for PC, and yes it's the fucking shit. Even got the GF playing it on expert, and she begs me to play it every day. :lol

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have it for PC, and yes it's the fucking shit. Even got the GF playing it on expert, and she begs me to play it every day. :lol
same here, just when shit hits the fan and a bunch of zombies come running out she panics and forgets how to work the controls, after i kill all the zombies i'll look over and she will be spinning in circles shooting the hell out of the ground :lol

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I downloaded a pirated version just to see if my pc can run it which it failed miserably at :/ . Going to try and throw the files on the olde ladys newer lappy, but I seriously doubt it will either. I'll be stuck playin LOTD for my FPS/zombie slaying fix for a while ... dammit. My car comes before PC upgrades anyways :)

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
i might get it, but, going to have to order it online

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I heard that too, but I hear it's only for the PC version

it was somewhere in this forum xbox360forum.com Im not a member yet, I just lurk :ninja

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
odd question..... i just bought the game. and when i play the single player campaign i can pretty much start at whatever point in the game i want. is that right?

and earlier i made it to a safe house which i figured to be the save point, and when i started again later it didnt load the game. only let me choose what act/campaign i wanted to play.

this just doesnt seem right to me. or am i missing something?

1 - 20 of 377 Posts