Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
361 - 377 of 377 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
so what is everyone's take on l4d2? I think I prefer the first one more. Part 2 is pretty much more of the same but I just don't dig the daylight thing, takes away from the survival horror feel imo. Just other things that take away from the rawness of the first one..I dont know, I hope they'll take their time w/ part 3, or make a cool dlc for this one.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
L4D1 is better overall.

I don't like any of the new characters really, can't fucking stand Rochelle.

Louis, Zoe, Bill, Phrancis > all L4D2 peeps.
I agree 100%. The L4D1 characters had more individualistic qualities, while in the sequel none of those characters are memorable or funny. The ******* kid is annoying more than anything "Keith and I...". It sucks that my l4d1 disk is all scratched up.:mad

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I got both on STEAM.

Did you ever play the Dead before Dawn campaign for the first one? It was pretty cool, didn't beat it but it was a quality mod.
Hell I never even got to play the survival modes on the first one. By the time my bro bought the hard drive, the l4d1 disk broke. I'm now lookin for a cheap l4d1 game.

361 - 377 of 377 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.