Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHOA! Dawn of the Dead intensity! :lol I like it! :number1 I only played about two minutes, but it's insane! In a good way. :giggle Got to get back to Fallout.
My only complaint is the hassle you have to deal with to get the game running on a PC...steam...YOU BASTARDS!

·
Registered
984 Posts
WHOA! Dawn of the Dead intensity! :lol I like it! :number1 I only played about two minutes, but it's insane! In a good way. :giggle Got to get back to Fallout.
My only complaint is the hassle you have to deal with to get the game running on a PC...steam...YOU BASTARDS!
Steam is the best and playing it on pc is the best! Been playing it forever, I never really get bored of it.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
quit bumping these old threads. you like the games, make a new one :btu

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
you smokin crack son? lol. for reals man, steam is awesome. i buy all my games on steam. no cd keys to lose, no game cd/dvd's to lose or break or scratch. you install the games through steam. all the games you own show up in the games tab. grayed out ones are ones you own but aren't installed, you just right click and hit install and bam your game is streaming downloaded. it's fast too, my cable is capped at 840KB/s and steam hits that cap every time I install a game, so a large game only takes like 20 minutes or so.

oh and pc gaming looks better and is 10x easier to control and more accurately when you use keyboard + mouse. console controllers for first person shooters = retarded lol. racing games, sports games, and zelda-like-rpg's i see as being "console" material, but any fps game or large mmo type game should be on pc no questions asked :D

and yea, l4d was pretty fun. it's a good way to polish your fps aiming skills. a good stepping stone to get yourself ready for counterstrike source. (that game has a very steep learning curve lol)

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
Haven't played any L4D in a while, looking forward to the next one.

Yea Steam is actually pretty cool, I like having the cds my self jic but steam hasn't let me down yet, and you can backup your steam folder so it's kinda like having the cd after you have installed the game.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.