Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
If you can afford a lawyer get one. But if you can't you're pretty much aced out.

and btw, when you get your license. You sign a form that says that if you do not submit to roadside tests, that your license is automatically suspended regardless of the outcome of your case.

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
sounds about like mine, i had to go to 52 hours of alchohol education, 52 hours of therapy, a MADD class, been on probation for 2+years @$50 a month 48 hours community service @$80, 10 days in jail @$200...yes in colorado you have to pay to go to jail :bash and still had my attourney fees, and other court fees on top of that, as well as losing my liscence......DUI's fucking SUCK and that was my only one, i didnt harm anyone or really do anything wrong...i got pulled over cause i did a rolling stop, and when i turned onto the next street i crossed a lane to get into the second lane insted of turning into the first lane...the cop was parked outside of the parking lot of the bar i was at.....can we say cherry-picking??
dont blame him..you were drunk and should have been driving..thats YOUR fault.

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
In Florida it say on the license that you understand that you will submit to a alcohol test by accepting that license. It actually says it on the license. You don't get a lawyer in Florida. Because its on there and we are not asking any incriminating questions, Miranda or a lawyer is not needed.
:nod

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.