Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I dont know if it is legal or not in MN, but every time I pulled over the cops say "got nitrous huh". They never bitch or tell me I cant have it. Dont ever get caught purging or using it on the street tho.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
civic_x_95 said:
I dont know if it is legal or not in MN, but every time I pulled over the cops say "got nitrous huh". They never bitch or tell me I cant have it. Dont ever get caught purging or using it on the street tho.
i wished cali was like that

·
Registered
292 Posts
it's legal to have it in a car here in n.j.. but u need a licence and of coarse u can't use it on the street but that's not stopping anyone obviously... if u don't have a licence, the nos is concidered a un-stable substance, kinda of like a brick of coke in ur car.. nos could be used as a drug of course, drrr... so i've heard if u don't have a licence for it then u could be in some major poo poo.. :eek:

·
Registered
603 Posts
I'm not sure if it's illegal here or not in MD. I asked my brother-in-law who is a cop and he said he didn't know. My take on it is if you have it just don't get caught using it.

Also it depends on how well it's installed if you can notice it under the hood. My system under the hood is very well hidden, no cop would be able to tell i have it unless they check the trunk for the bottle.

·
Registered
445 Posts
bonestock94 i like the bottom in the sub box very clever..........i dunno when i installed my friends last two kit i like showing the solenoid hiding it seems pointless either way when u pulled over for racing or something ya fucked.......but one of my friend hid his kit hella clean mounted the solenoid under the battery and the lines with covered with black tubing......i was like geez nice i didn't even know he had NOS till i saw the tap on the intake..

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
i dont street race anymore. but being asian and having a hooked up car in california, cops automatically assumes your a HaRd CoRe AzN THuG and feels the need need to search my car and question the hell out of me for a simple traffic violation. cali pigs are teh suck!

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
bonestock94 said:
i dont street race anymore. but being asian and having a hooked up car in california, cops automatically assumes your a HaRd CoRe AzN THuG and feels the need need to search my car and question the hell out of me for a simple traffic violation. cali pigs are teh suck!
hey we got the same problems... thats why i avoid driving at nights and driving in public areas. damn the sacrafices i make for the car. but yea over in my town we be fucking with us just for being asian and a nice car.

where you from anyways?

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
orange county, westminster, santa ana, garden grove, irvine, costa mesa, area where every other person is asian.

cops pulling you over is one thing but when they have like 3 back up units and a mofo'n gang unit. wtf is that for a gawd damn traffic violation and if its not a traffic violation they will find some bullshit to pull me over like my cars too lowered or modified exhausts....

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
bonestock94 said:
orange county, westminster, santa ana, garden grove, irvine, costa mesa, area where every other person is asian.

cops pulling you over is one thing but when they have like 3 back up units and a mofo'n gang unit. wtf is that for a gawd damn traffic violation and if its not a traffic violation they will find some bullshit to pull me over like my cars too lowered or modified exhausts....
forreals huh...i used to be a labeled gang member by the task force so they fuck with me even more. my life changed when i got into racing. i gave up on the bad shit but they dont understand that.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
As long as the bottle isn't open it's not illegal in cali, That's what remote bottle openers are for :D

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
illusion said:
As long as the bottle isn't open it's not illegal in cali, That's what remote bottle openers are for :D
trust me if they see it they will fuck with u for other things. in ur guys part of cali...they dont send to the state referee for every little thing?

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
asianpride559 said:
trust me if they see it they will fuck with u for other things. in ur guys part of cali...they dont send to the state referee for every little thing?
in socal they straight up fine you and make you fix whatevers wrong and if you want to see the BAR referee you gotta contact them yourself, like i did when i fought my modified exhaust ticket. still waiting over 2months for westminster justice court to refund me my $98 for the ticket. they fined me, then i decide what the hell might as well try to fight it if they are going to fine me even if i put my stock exhaust back on. long and behold my apexi ws catback only rang up a 90dB out of a 95dB limit. according to the BAR ref i was way below the limit. die O.C. 5-O's!...

i used to be labelled by g unit as well. pigs give me a hard time with some scars and burns that i got in jr. high and the fact i used to be labelled.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.