Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, im a 16 year old lookin for a first car i have some ideas but one really sticks out. I want a 99-00 civic. But i want to do an engine swap. I was thinkin a JDM H22 G2 engine. With a little extra mods i think that it would be fast enough. what do u think?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
2young said:
Hey, im a 16 year old lookin for a first car i have some ideas but one really sticks out. I want a 99-00 civic. But i want to do an engine swap. I was thinkin a JDM H22 G2 engine. With a little extra mods i think that it would be fast enough. what do u think?
fast enough for what? what are your goals for your car?

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Darm it! I was hoping for some idea that I never thought or heard of before. A H22 equipped civic has been done before.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
why dont you get an insight and pop in a AV6 motor. man, no one would see that comin lol jk. i think you should get the civic, find some way to make the AV6 motor fit and then you'll be kickin everyone's ass. (is this even possible?)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
druuuu said:
fast enough for what? what are your goals for your car?
I want it to be fast enough to keep up with my friends supercharged 93 5.0 and my other friends turbo 99 m3

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
2young said:
I want it to be fast enough to keep up with my friends supercharged 93 5.0 and my other friends turbo 99 m3
your not gonna come near the m3 without some serious work and a shitload of money. the 5.0 will be a little easier, but youre gonna need more than an h22 and some bolt ons.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts