Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a cool video highlighting Leh Keen & his IMV sponsored porsche GT3 race car. hes only 20 & races that GT3, has a 667 rwhp supra & 390 rwhp 240sx.....

if you remember the video posted here awhile back that was titled: "this is how an STi should be driven" or something along those lines of that white wrx STi from GSC motorsports that was doing crazy drifts & donuts; the driver was also Leh Keen. anyways, heres the vid:

http://p4.hostingprod.com/@gscdownloads.com/Let_the_Kid_Drive.wmv

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
agreed...
great vid...

that 240sx was featured in scc or super street

great cars that kid has...

·
Registered
357 Posts
brew3084 said:
I drooled the whole time, good vid
You and I both. The song was derived form the Matrix Soundtrack volume II. That "kid" is awesome!

You've got to have your balls in line in order to race top end cars at their full potential and it looks like he knows where his is.

Excellent Video. :number1 :lol2

·
Registered
783 Posts
I'm jealous

man, those 996 turbo's at the end of the vid were sick...

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
ahhh snap that kid is good damn he has a beast setup on his car he passed everbody ;)

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
orijinal_poser said:
this is a cool video highlighting Leh Keen & his IMV sponsored porsche GT3 race car. hes only 20 & races that GT3, has a 667 rwhp supra & 390 rwhp 240sx.....

if you remember the video posted here awhile back that was titled: "this is how an STi should be driven" or something along those lines of that white wrx STi from GSC motorsports that was doing crazy drifts & donuts; the driver was also Leh Keen. anyways, heres the vid:

http://p4.hostingprod.com/@gscdownloads.com/Let_the_Kid_Drive.wmv
Very nice video. I'd love to be in his shoes!!! Gets to play with some high dollar toys!! :clap :D

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Nice vid allround. I'm a kid too though man someone gimmie the keys to there factory race car.

·
Registered
60 Posts
thanks for the comments guys

my buddy told me about acouple of my vids in this forum so i thoguth i would come and respond to them. i hang out on this bord alot but mostly int eh phtografy section.

i found the GT3 rs vid and this thread. now im looking for the STi vid to respond to it.

cheers :)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for the comments guys

my buddy told me about acouple of my vids in this forum so i thoguth i would come and respond to them. i hang out on this bord alot but mostly int eh phtografy section.

i found the GT3 rs vid and this thread. now im looking for the STi vid to respond to it.

cheers :)
yea, uh, can you hook me up with a career in racing..... or even sponsorship?? :D j/k

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
That makes me quite jealous... put me in his shoes for one week, and then we'd see some shit :clap

And I bet you also, he himself didn't pay for all that stuff himself... I mean, like the last couple years or so, I bet he paid all himself.. but I'm saying that he was definately born into autoracing, and was definately given some VERY nice opportunities in his life...

Nice Porsche's he owns, nice Supra, nice 'Busa, and nice Silvia...

Must be nice to be 20yo, and own about a $million worth of cars and toys... and then racing professionally on top of it all...

Sweet video though, good find :btu

1 - 20 of 21 Posts