• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 1001 Posts

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
i'd be game for you too do that. you saw that little fuck on the other thread about how he lied about having a v6 supercharged accord from the factory just so he could sound like he knew what he was talking about. those are the little fucks that i get annoyed at. if this place were modded correctly we'd lose 2/3 of the people who post here:lmao
Well, we could also argue less with the little fucks and try to correct them in a way that doesn't make them feel like dicks (or at least gives them room to recover some self-respect). You have to understand that online egos are awfully tender, all you have to do is nudge someone and they'll go run off like there's sand in their vagina.

Basically I'm saying that as much as we hate to admit it, maybe it's us who need to grow up.

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
umm this dude purposely lied because he thought it was funny go read the thread. he's a complete douche. first he has a v6 supercharged accord then he said he lied about it because he gets off toying with us, now he has an escalade. :lmao

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
Well, we could also argue less with the little fucks and try to correct them in a way that doesn't make them feel like dicks (or at least gives them room to recover some self-respect). You have to understand that online egos are awfully tender, all you have to do is nudge someone and they'll go run off like there's sand in their vagina.

Basically I'm saying that as much as we hate to admit it, maybe it's us who need to grow up.
"i'm trying ringo, i'm trying real hard to be the shepherd."

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
you reminded me i need a new vtakzorz type 7 jspec mugen filter for my sr dude. that and some blinker fluid for my kanooter vavle
i feel ya the one on my truck's all discolored.

seriously though the ***** was all you needed to let ppl know it was wrong & unacceptable.

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/f22/intake-ecu-upgrade-329750/index4.html#post4048011 read every post from 06 excell and see if you still feel that way :lmao

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
clayton what the hell did you say that got blacked out. i didn't even know that feature still worked.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
clayton what the hell did you say that got blacked out. i didn't even know that feature still worked.
lol i had a feeling i was being vague. i want the filter back that made "vtech" come up "*****."

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
me too. but then we'd have fuckstick noob's making whole thread about why **** comes up as ***** :lmao

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/f22/intake-ecu-upgrade-329750/index4.html#post4048011 read every post from 06 excell and see if you still feel that way :lmao
Yeah, sometimes people just don't understand common sense (by the way, whatever happened to Kommon Sense?). I'm a little surprised you guys even let it run on for so long. I'm going to suggest that you spend less time picking fights and more time posting useful information.

When's the last time you wrote up a good howto/diy/article/this-is-how-shit-REALLY-works? All that antisocial time that was spent in that thread could've gone toward an informative cause, like this one was meant to:
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/f14/2nd-gen-jdm-vs-edm-vs-usdm-write-up-338711/

It might have died off, but it was decidedly based on good intentions. Remember the suspension 101 writeup (I think it was from LordAccord) in the Accord forum? Something like that is what we need to keep working toward.

Well, that and an admin. We need an admin, for sure. Prizes would be nice too.

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
Yeah, sometimes people just don't understand common sense (by the way, whatever happened to Kommon Sense?). I'm a little surprised you guys even let it run on for so long. I'm going to suggest that you spend less time picking fights and more time posting useful information.
When's the last time you wrote up a good howto/diy/article/this-is-how-shit-REALLY-works? All that antisocial time that was spent in that thread could've gone toward an informative cause, like this one was meant to:
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/f14/2nd-gen-jdm-vs-edm-vs-usdm-write-up-338711/

It might have died off, but it was decidedly based on good intentions. Remember the suspension 101 writeup (I think it was from LordAccord) in the Accord forum? Something like that is what we need to keep working toward.

Well, that and an admin. We need an admin, for sure. Prizes would be nice too.
but some of the stuff they say makes me LOL:lmao

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
but some of the stuff they say makes me LOL:lmao
Hey, I got a good chuckle out of it, too. That doesn't mean it belongs on the forum any more, though. Isn't OT for stupid shit? Really, what should've happened was the thread should've been deleted/moved/closed.

There definitely isn't enough of that going on. Nobody seems to be in control around here. I blame the lack of leadership (admin). Again, mods only get so much authority (yes, supermods too, all you guys are limited). Is the answer more mods though? I'm really interested to know what the mods and supermods actually think.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
us caring is pointless if the admins won't do shit
Ahhh, now we get to the heart of the matter.

We need admins. I doubt they're willing to allow one of us to become an admin, but if that's what it takes that could happen. We definitely need more votes in favor of saving the site though. At least more people voicing a reasonable concern about the wellbeing of the community.

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
you don't get it. the people who bought this site don't give a shit about what goes on. they jsut want to put these ads up so they can make a buck. it's for advertisement now. the forum is a joke. this forum's soul was literally sold for money

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
you don't get it. the people who bought this site don't give a shit about what goes on. they jsut want to put these ads up so they can make a buck. it's for advertisement now. the forum is a joke. this forum's soul was literally sold for money
I'm going to repeat this again:
Better Articles = More Traffic

More traffic = More ad money

More ad money = Happier owners

Soul or no soul, that works out for everybody. I really want an admin who's calm, composed, and informative like this:
using the Z as a daily driver? - HybridZ

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
What the hell, let's just toss this current info up as well:
Forum software: vBulletin
Number of posts: 3748050
Number of members: 139196
Post per member ratio: 27
Posts last week: -12942
Alexa ranking: 76926