Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where the hell is the plane. can you find it. i forgot the govenment is so poor that it doesn't have camara's that record real-time, but 7-eleven does. all bull shit. on fox the guy was trying to make excuses and say there was a glare:lmao. wow are we that dumb.

See the bull shit

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
speedjunky01 said:
PS:why dont they releas the video from the hotel and gas station that taped the whole thing from actoss the street with a frame rate better then 5fps lol!

Its really sad how the government is trying to cover its tracs trully sad.............
you know why.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
speedjunky01 said:
exactly ,also if you ask how many sky scrapers feel, most people say 2, infact THREE fell. and the third one wasnt even hit by a plane and it colaped in an IDETICAL fasion compared to the other two towers.
yea the owner said that his building was damaged and he told them to "pull it". that process takes 2 weeks to set up in the buildings. so how did he know that was going to happen. bombs were sent in all three building. the trade towers were made to withstand the planes and they did. plus you can see a big ball of fire shoot out when the plane hit that was all the air plane fuel burning off.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yea we'll my freind had a very good point he said that if this was all true they would prob not let it. this reason i think is good but i'd rather have the truth. he said that if the country found out it was true there would be chaos that the government did this and who knows what would happen but we need to find out the complete truth sooner then 50 years when bush is dead.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
IISaiNtII said:
and just in case you don't buy my bullshit on the plane hitting the pentagon,

here's a site that took more than 10 minutes putting their shit together. read this and tell me a plane didn't hit the pentagon:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html
atentaten

This was a comment on that site:

posted on 12-9-2004 at 12:42 PM - printer friendly
pentagon

A very well crafted argument indeed.. Ok, so a plane did hit the pentagon as it were told. Planes also hit the WTC. We have no way of knowing the degree of culpability of any governement elements, and we cannot assume that they were asleep or just allowed it to happen. Individual Ideas and theories about the 911 event will be all over the radar. However, there is a preponderous amount of compelling evidence that makes what our government told us not the whole truth to say the least.

oh yea and one of the pictures they had the rim from the planes tires, if you look at it the one that they said was at the pentagon had a huge hub in the middle that i didn't see in the picture of the other wheel that was suppose to be that wheel exact.

And like i said in the start of the thread were is the plane in the video. and why dosen't the most secure place in america have camaeras that record real-time. Thank you for your thoughts IISaiNtII.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
speedjunky01 said:
ok I see where you are comong from on the there was a plane on the pentagon but until they relaese the videos I wont take he official stories.

if their story IS infact true WTF wouldnt they back it up with CLEAR video evidence from the 7/11 and the hotel?why would they confenscate the CLEAR evidence to back their story up withing MINUTES of the crash?

as for the "families dont want to see it" coment on one of those sites, over 400 families are in a lawsuit against Bush and goverment to release the tapes and audion.

as far as the pic of the plane goes remove that outline of the plane and look at it you wont pick the plane out, YOu could get anything out of a shot THAT grainy.

we'll done :clap

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
speedjunky01 said:
OMG do you see what I see??

wow your right lol. you drew a line and said it was missle you have to be right because you drew the line right? lol :number1

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
domscivic said:
okay first off i do think that the government was involved with this, i think they did plan this out especially in New York. I don't, however, think that Bush had anything to do with it, i think that the whole office is against him (plus America) but do you honestly think that this man is smart enough to put this together (even though the cover up sucks). Second, Bush doesn't look like the kind of guy to do that to his own people. i'll be honest, i voted for the retard.. but for gods sake i wouldnt do it again (even though i thought he was the better canidate between him and kerry) and the comment about the woman that said she was picking up pieces of plan off the ground.. i didnt see any pieces to be picked up! and if it decetigrated(sp) then how could she have possibly be holding pieces of the flight attendants uniform, doesnt really add up. sounds like someone paid her off
i don't think a guy with that much money and who is cunrrently president and was elected agian is stupid. i think he's pretty damn smart, i still don't like him but i hate when people say he's dumb. i mean he messes up on words on purpose so we can say oh he's not perfect and we can relate to him, bush is not an idiot.

IISaiNtII said:
not some internet hear-say some fat-ass is spewing from his keyboard while drinking a slurpee and pretending to be a 14 year old girl to get a free trip to florida.
wow where did you get that one, it's a creative thought.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.