Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
All this is pretty convincing...but.

Noone will ever speak out, throw us hints, defect and tell the truth about whats going on, be on his/her death bed and spill thier guts to the world....why? thourout history and all of these supposed conspiries has this never happened, even once.....becuase there is no conspiriacy.

How many people would be in on some secret mission to destroy america from the inside out and had a change of heart would tell the would

It would happen if this stuff were going on, its human nature, always has and always will be, people switch sides. SO, agian why hasnt it happen yet?mmmmmm...there is no conspiray

·
Registered
235 Posts
speedjunky01 said:
man I honestly dont view this as a conspiracy at all. I se it as questions that MANY people have asked and the govt refused to answer or said "national security" to it. From the data that I have read(both the 9/11 Official story and from the stuff I saw on fox(aka the Republican channel)) I can honestly say that yes the buldings were brought down by explosives.

Im not saying that yes 100% sure it was the gov't, but who gains the most from it is the way I looked at it. Bush gets to start a war which needs LOTS of guns he owns a National Defence company which makes guns and other vehicles. He benefits the MOST out out anyone on that day and that is a fact. he alsos had the "hook ups"

his brother was in charge of the security of the towers up until 911,MANY people said that there were emergency powerdowns and evacuations in weeks before 911. A fire chief of NYFD with 20+years of experience got up to the 78 floor and reported that the "inferno" could be put out with 2 hoses,this is from the tapes that were releases 1 YEAR after the attacks. If it was hot enough to melt steel which was certified for 2000*F and a duration of 2 hours for NO weakening(I can get the EXACT certification number if you want) and a fire fighter with 20+ years of experience said he could nock the inferno out with 2 hoses?

come on who you gona belive? guy who has survived 20+ years of infernos nd was THERE when the tower feel or someone who made billions of the disaster that happened that day?

I could go on with hundreds of points and unaswered questions and I would be happy to do so if you want :)

to answer you question, if that person "spiled their guts" imagine what the gov't could do to them,their family and anyone they want to with the "Patrio Act" they could detain and torture their kids,wives,mothers and faters at their whim and all they have to say is "they are terrorists" but in the patriot act the word "terrorist" is NEVER defined leaving them with open use of that label.
whould you say anything to ANYONE if you had a daughter? they just grab her in the night and off to Cuba where they can do whatever they want to her, mabby you get her finger in the mail as a sign of STFU if you do start to speak out?

Once the cat is out of the bag you cant put it back in....if there was a guy who went to the press and admited he helped put explosives in the buildings,ane he had hard proof and his family got killed, well then you have proof. His family woul be safe. You would have to get your info out all at once before they could silence you after they found out, but thats cake we got the internet now.Hell you could even do it semi annonmously

Bush doesnt own companies that make weapons, stocks, mabye. There are better ways to make money, ask john kerry, he is richer than bush will ever be and he (his wife) sells ketchup.

So if your intent is to make money and rule the world why do in such an obvious evil way. lol Why not do somthing that doesnt draw attention to yourself.

And the "inferno" put out with a hose....think about that for 4 seconds..a jet filled with fuel crashed...that all i need to say...its beyond common sense.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Im not here to sway politcal view,Its really retarted to say that one party is the one making all the war...they both are.

Do you know how many sercet spy programs we had during WW2? it was like 22.
All but 2 were dismantled after WW2 was over. CIA and NSA. The phone call spy is run by computers...it checks for a set of patterns that have been input. If it finds a match THEN, NSA can go for a warrent for a wire tape.
What makes you think that these wont be shut down after this terrorist stuff winds down?

Eveyone calm down and relize that these people have families, parents, and lives outside of politics..They have the best interest of thier own families first and ours second. They are not out to kill you.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Tiger79 said:
One Theory:

Bush planned these attacks so he could start at war, rebuild america his own way and be the most powerful man in the world and make a hell of alot of $$.

Yeah you can tell his wife laura is shiesty like that to, she if prolly helping him...oh his 2 daughters are in support all they want is more money!!!becuase they dont already have enough :bash ..

this stuff is rediculous...money would be the last thing on his mind, even if there were a conspiracy it would be for somthing a bit more admirable like protecting the west, or christianity.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.