Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
yea lol if anything that just FURTER reinfoces the fact that the pentagon wast hit by a plane, lol if they put that out to STOP the truth then they are retarded.

PS:why dont they releas the video from the hotel and gas station that taped the whole thing from actoss the street with a frame rate better then 5fps lol!

Its really sad how the government is trying to cover its tracs trully sad.............

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
man I honestly dont view this as a conspiracy at all. I se it as questions that MANY people have asked and the govt refused to answer or said "national security" to it. From the data that I have read(both the 9/11 Official story and from the stuff I saw on fox(aka the Republican channel)) I can honestly say that yes the buldings were brought down by explosives.

Im not saying that yes 100% sure it was the gov't, but who gains the most from it is the way I looked at it. Bush gets to start a war which needs LOTS of guns he owns a National Defence company which makes guns and other vehicles. He benefits the MOST out out anyone on that day and that is a fact. he alsos had the "hook ups"

his brother was in charge of the security of the towers up until 911,MANY people said that there were emergency powerdowns and evacuations in weeks before 911. A fire chief of NYFD with 20+years of experience got up to the 78 floor and reported that the "inferno" could be put out with 2 hoses,this is from the tapes that were releases 1 YEAR after the attacks. If it was hot enough to melt steel which was certified for 2000*F and a duration of 2 hours for NO weakening(I can get the EXACT certification number if you want) and a fire fighter with 20+ years of experience said he could nock the inferno out with 2 hoses?

come on who you gona belive? guy who has survived 20+ years of infernos nd was THERE when the tower feel or someone who made billions of the disaster that happened that day?

I could go on with hundreds of points and unaswered questions and I would be happy to do so if you want :)

to answer you question, if that person "spiled their guts" imagine what the gov't could do to them,their family and anyone they want to with the "Patrio Act" they could detain and torture their kids,wives,mothers and faters at their whim and all they have to say is "they are terrorists" but in the patriot act the word "terrorist" is NEVER defined leaving them with open use of that label.
whould you say anything to ANYONE if you had a daughter? they just grab her in the night and off to Cuba where they can do whatever they want to her, mabby you get her finger in the mail as a sign of STFU if you do start to speak out?

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
to the coment about the jet filled with fule. that red cloud was all of the kerosince burning off, also if you look at the buildings burning you see black smoke, that is a tall tale sign of lack of fuel for the fire.

also the "pancake" theory is 100% BS they didnt factor in the center columns of the building, they were designed SPECIFICLY to stop the "pancake" effect.

the center section was hermedicly sealed (aka little to NO air) it also had fire gates which close incase a fire does somehow burn in a place w/ low oxygen.

the official story is the fire traveled down these elevator shafts (which have VERY low oxygen) down 78 floors and fireexploded out with enough force to turn most of the lobby marble walls into fine powder and also travel down to the basement and cause an explosion(reported by a janator 7 levels down)

I agree on the not out to kil us statement and the their families first ours second. But the testimony of firefighters says it all

"and the glass started popoing, floor by floor, boom boom boom"

If you would like I have links to papers by physicists that prove thet the time the towers fell was WAY to fast to be just gravity fed(the pancake theory).took rougly 9.2 seconds to fall, in freefal w/ air resistance that is the tme it would take. but in the pancake theory they state that it feel floor by floor. wouldnt thousands of pounds of steel and concrete create ALOT more of the resistance then just air?

also view the videos in a high resolition and play them SUPER slow, you can see smoke puffs shooting out of the building about 20 floors ahead of the main cloud of debree.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
CanSi2G said:
I'd say that's some pretty interesting evidence. How did everything get turned to powder and why did it fall straight down and not topple over?

exactly ,also if you ask how many sky scrapers feel, most people say 2, infact THREE fell. and the third one wasnt even hit by a plane and it colaped in an IDETICAL fasion compared to the other two towers.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
ok I see where you are comong from on the there was a plane on the pentagon but until they relaese the videos I wont take he official stories.

if their story IS infact true WTF wouldnt they back it up with CLEAR video evidence from the 7/11 and the hotel?why would they confenscate the CLEAR evidence to back their story up withing MINUTES of the crash?

as for the "families dont want to see it" coment on one of those sites, over 400 families are in a lawsuit against Bush and goverment to release the tapes and audion.

as far as the pic of the plane goes remove that outline of the plane and look at it you wont pick the plane out, YOu could get anything out of a shot THAT grainy.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
also the fires in the towers was "hot enough to melt steel" or whatever, why wasnt it melted in the pentagon?

as far as the steel weakening under pressure, the man that certified the steel for 2000 F and no weakening sent a letter to the commision stating just that
weakening and pancake theory is crap.also agree on the bush(THE DECIDER) want healf smart enough.

seriusly the guy is retader come on he has a book out about all of his bushisms(aka ******* words that dont exist and he doesnt know they dont exist)

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
here is the letter writen by a man that certified the steeel to withstand the conditions that were casued by the planes

http://www.septembereleventh.org/newsarchive/2004-11-11-ryan.php

but ok, lets say that the buildings did fall because of the jet fires, lets say ok the floors pancaked onto eachother and the building went down just the ay that they said, jet fule caused the beams to weaken bend and fail ok.

but why did WTC7 implode in an identical manner? a basement fire according to the officials. I have NEVER heard or even FOUND a case of any post 1940's steel sky scaper stile bulding under ANY fire conditions, in brazil a building burned for over 30 hours and nothing. Explain to me that one my friend and I will bow to you :).

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
true, but the big fireball was the jet fuel burning off and the brave men who were up there said most of the jet fuel burned off and they could have put it out. Also the men who were up there said they heard explosions level by level and then saw it colapse.

Even if you disregard all of the evidence from oth of the sides, I still take the testimmony of the men who were inside the building as the best evidence out of all of it.

nice catch on the b-25 :). why was it brought down on the same day completley una anounced? ususaly buildings that are beig demolished are sectioned off, evacuated for blocks and then "pulled". why werent peoples lives taken into consideratin when WTC7 was brought own on puropse u anounced?

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
IISaiNtII said:
mostly, the area was evacuated. if the building were to just fall on it's own it could have had worse results.

anyway, about the new video, i just watched it yesterday on youtube finally. i can't believe some of the shit people are bitching about. its a frame by frame camera! the police car is in 4 frames (probably going ~5-10mph). the plane didn't get captured simply because it was traveling 500mph

yea and how easy is it to doctor something after 5 years in four frames on that shitty video? why wont they release the GOOD VIDEOS THEY EXIST!?

again there wasnt enough fule for a high temp fire proof by the black smoke and the other buildings not falling of fire(they had office materials in the Empire building too :) and in brazil)

as for the where is the air suposed to go point, last time I checked air wont VAPORISE concrete and steal lol.

but hey honestly I hope your right and if the actual videoos and recordings do come out, I hope it was the Terrorists. I honstly do, because if it wast them over 2 THOUSAND and counting us troops, hundreds of allied troops and a low estimate by CNN is saying 35,000 Iraqi civilians and counting.

on top of that the national debt has gone up by two trillion dollars. The banks in china and europe will want their money back eventualy when they get sick of the stupid shit the US spends money on.

and then you and I my friend will be geting reamed together to pay for G DUB's war right now :) :hug

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
ok, I see what your sayinb but if there wasnt anything let me see notothing rater then have me question them. silence me G DUB! prove me wrong lol.

like I said I hope im wrong.........

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
CanSi2G said:
Why is there a no parking sign deep inside the pentagon. I think they should just release the tapes and shut everyone up

I would love to be shut up by the tapes they confenscated, but untill they show them ill keep asking questions, not to be a conspiracy theorist or anything like that but to just have a different view of it. If you just stand in one spot and dont go anywhere elese you wont move forward.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.