Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,384 Posts
speedjunky01 said:
nice catch on the b-25 :). why was it brought down on the same day completley una anounced? ususaly buildings that are beig demolished are sectioned off, evacuated for blocks and then "pulled". why werent peoples lives taken into consideratin when WTC7 was brought own on puropse u anounced?
mostly, the area was evacuated. if the building were to just fall on it's own it could have had worse results.

anyway, about the new video, i just watched it yesterday on youtube finally. i can't believe some of the shit people are bitching about. its a frame by frame camera! the police car is in 4 frames (probably going ~5-10mph). the plane didn't get captured simply because it was traveling 500mph
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,384 Posts
CanSi2G said:
I think the point that does it for me as far as why it was explosives is the fact that as the wtc buildings fell dust clouds came shooting out the side of it. Look at any implosion vid's Im sure there are lots of them and no dust cloud is visible until the building hits the ground. I also agree with the statements that there was no fuel to support a fire that would burn hot enough to even get the steel 50% close to failure. And Im not sure though but were the planes that hit actually 747's their fuesalages(sp) look to be a constant diameter which 747's are not
ok. where was the air in the building supposed to go during the collapse? use you head. :rolleyes

no fuel? jet fuel. luggage. office funiture. 1800 degrees is damned hot. regardless of how much percent the steel was weakened, it was enough. obviously.

and now you're an airplane expert?

am i supposed to believe you when you say you can't see that little dip 1/2 way down the plane on shitty videos from hundereds of feet away or more?

whatever.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,789 Posts
IISaiNtII said:
mostly, the area was evacuated. if the building were to just fall on it's own it could have had worse results.

anyway, about the new video, i just watched it yesterday on youtube finally. i can't believe some of the shit people are bitching about. its a frame by frame camera! the police car is in 4 frames (probably going ~5-10mph). the plane didn't get captured simply because it was traveling 500mph

yea and how easy is it to doctor something after 5 years in four frames on that shitty video? why wont they release the GOOD VIDEOS THEY EXIST!?

again there wasnt enough fule for a high temp fire proof by the black smoke and the other buildings not falling of fire(they had office materials in the Empire building too :) and in brazil)

as for the where is the air suposed to go point, last time I checked air wont VAPORISE concrete and steal lol.

but hey honestly I hope your right and if the actual videoos and recordings do come out, I hope it was the Terrorists. I honstly do, because if it wast them over 2 THOUSAND and counting us troops, hundreds of allied troops and a low estimate by CNN is saying 35,000 Iraqi civilians and counting.


on top of that the national debt has gone up by two trillion dollars. The banks in china and europe will want their money back eventualy when they get sick of the stupid shit the US spends money on.

and then you and I my friend will be geting reamed together to pay for G DUB's war right now :) :hug
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,384 Posts
speedjunky01 said:
yea and how easy is it to doctor something after 5 years in four frames on that shitty video? why wont they release the GOOD VIDEOS THEY EXIST!?

again there wasnt enough fule for a high temp fire proof by the black smoke and the other buildings not falling of fire(they had office materials in the Empire building too :) and in brazil)

as for the where is the air suposed to go point, last time I checked air wont VAPORISE concrete and steal lol.

but hey honestly I hope your right and if the actual videoos and recordings do come out, I hope it was the Terrorists. I honstly do, because if it wast them over 2 THOUSAND and counting us troops, hundreds of allied troops and a low estimate by CNN is saying 35,000 Iraqi civilians and counting.


on top of that the national debt has gone up by two trillion dollars. The banks in china and europe will want their money back eventualy when they get sick of the stupid shit the US spends money on.

and then you and I my friend will be geting reamed together to pay for G DUB's war right now :) :hug
i agree, the video shows nothing new.. but what do people want to see?

if they wanted to doctor the video, trust me, it wouldn't take 5 years. my department could have knocked that bitch out in a few hours. we don't know what's on any of the videos. that may have been the best one. the quality of it was good, but the frame rate wasn't. most cctv's are designed to catch things flying at 500mph, but rather people, who move at the most 20mph in a dead sprint. or cars too i suppose.

no one in the general public knows how good video quality on any tape is. and if they dont see what they want to see, there's no point in releasing anymore if they too show nothing.

i never said air vaporized concrete and steel. the puffs of air were blowing out office debris and windows, not concrete and steel. the building falling on itself did that. everyone here keeps putting words in my mouth, and skewing their meaning to say what they want to believe. so i know my way, you think your way.

as for paying for g dubs war, we're already doing that. i hate that douchebag. he should be impeached, or worse :ninja ... now his little bro is thinking about running! (jeb bush, governor of FL) like that will fucking happen after georgie boy! but if it does, i'm moving to canada. the government will officially be corrupt beyond belief... and i can't overthrow them by myself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,789 Posts
ok, I see what your sayinb but if there wasnt anything let me see notothing rater then have me question them. silence me G DUB! prove me wrong lol.

like I said I hope im wrong.........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,384 Posts
speedjunky01 said:
ok, I see what your sayinb but if there wasnt anything let me see notothing rater then have me question them. silence me G DUB! prove me wrong lol.

like I said I hope im wrong.........
the questions were brought about by conspiracy theorists and spread like wildfire across the internet... after alot of refining and revisions, they became believeable by most any average joe... myself included.

after doing lots of research on the subject myself, i do in fact stand by the gov't conclusions. however, i do think that all of the tapes should be released, but i'm not sure to what scale. personally, i don't like seeing people murdered, and that's exactly what happened that day. i feel morally wrong being exposed to that sort of thing i guess, and if the relatives of the persons killed want the tapes released, then so be it imho... there's no reason not to at that point.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,499 Posts
landing gear






compressor rotor


note the flat green primer... it is used on all of these types of planes



more boeing green primer visible










OMG THE CONSPIRACY!

This isnt an elaborate plot that the government put forward to fuck with its country. Bin Laden isnt sitting in a room in the white house decorated like a hole. People died on these planes, familys were broken apart and actual people witness this shit. Quit being tin helmet wearers and thinking the government is out to get you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,343 Posts
Why is there a no parking sign deep inside the pentagon. I think they should just release the tapes and shut everyone up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,384 Posts
CanSi2G said:
Why is there a no parking sign deep inside the pentagon
duh, because you can't park there :rolleyes
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,789 Posts
CanSi2G said:
Why is there a no parking sign deep inside the pentagon. I think they should just release the tapes and shut everyone up

I would love to be shut up by the tapes they confenscated, but untill they show them ill keep asking questions, not to be a conspiracy theorist or anything like that but to just have a different view of it. If you just stand in one spot and dont go anywhere elese you wont move forward.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,499 Posts
speedjunky01 said:
I would love to be shut up by the tapes they confenscated, but untill they show them ill keep asking questions, not to be a conspiracy theorist or anything like that but to just have a different view of it. If you just stand in one spot and dont go anywhere elese you wont move forward.

To argue when no evidence is presented is human.

To argue when evidence has been put before you and its obvious that a plane hit the pentagon is to be an idiot.

How can people seriously think the government would cover up such a thing as this? Had it been a missile there would have been just as many upset people and hatred for terrorism.

Also, I hardly find denying physical evidence as moving forward. If anything its a huge step backwards around a corner and a few more steps backwards.
 
41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top