Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts

thats my civic i have side skirtz and a front bar comming for it i am also thinking of putting 18s on it instead of the 17s. i from the west aust, when i finish the car i am hoping to have 3 15" subs in it and around 250hp at the wheels

·
Registered
4 Posts
Presterone1 said:
Is there any GO!!!! to back up that show in your ricey too expensive accord?
nope there isnt, its a show car isnt it? i dont plan on taking it on the strip or track so nope no GO to back up the ricey too expensive accord.

you got a car to back up your comment?

hows it ricey? cant see big wings, turbo stickers on a n/a car.

too expensive? sponsors and trade prices mate! but thanks anyway

·
Registered
343 Posts
Its all preference I guess because I would never put that much money in interior work and looks, it looks like all custom upholstery and probably some dash work too, if I wanted a flashy and luxurious pimp car id get a caddy or keep my lincoln but i guess were just different MATE!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
to tell you the truth the interior would not have cost half of what youd expect due to a mate owning a trimming business.

if youll import a lincoln or a caddy here to aus then i'll do one of them up, but we dont get them so how do you suppose i do up a car to suit you?

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
we aussie's aint reppin' it hard, start postin up some of your rides, we need to show them american folks how we do it down here

·
Registered
343 Posts
2BRAG said:
to tell you the truth the interior would not have cost half of what youd expect due to a mate owning a trimming business.

if youll import a lincoln or a caddy here to aus then i'll do one of them up, but we dont get them so how do you suppose i do up a car to suit you?
Thats cool you have the hookups, I didnt know you guys dont have caddys and lincolns. I didnt want you to make a car that suits me were just different, I like subtle looks with a whole lotta HP but thats me

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah i know what ya mean presterone, i want HP aswell and a few of my mates have got some very quick cars, but im only 18 and the insurance costs over here wont allow me to get a quick car :( next car will have 50/50 hp and show but once i turn 25 it will be like 75/25 power and show :D

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.