Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind? size? brand? shape? bolts do i get to put my license plate on a 99 honda civic ex. I bought the universal kit to put the front one on but it looks like i have to take the bumper off just to put them on and i was just wondering if their is an easier way. Then the back came with bolts that barely fit when i bought it. Thanks for the help

Right now i'm just driving with the front one in the dash and the back one screwed with the ghetto bolts. I tryed to find the right bolt by walking in and out of the hardware store with different bolts to see if i could get it right, but i couldn't find it. Thanks again.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahhh i was afraid of that. How do you do that? and if someone knows the back bolt size that would be awesome

·
Registered
13,289 Posts
I just took my bumper off and got 2 bolts and nuts (maybe even washers) and took off those old metal pieces that the screws would go into on the inside of the bumper to make them tight. Then tied those bad boys down and now I dont have to worry about it being loose.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.