Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damn fuking westminster cops are a bitch/714 area.
heres the deal. i was down in westminster tonight, parked my car in one of those shopping center. i went to a wedding receptionaround 6 pm.
then when i left the reception at aorund 11:30pm. i found a ticket saying some shit about i need to license plate and shit. well the thing is the car was parked on a shopping center. can they still give you a fix it ticket? without anyone in the car. shit is $40, fuk that.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I had that problem before too....but just that my car was parked right in front of my door....but since yours is at the shopping center...i think they have the right too....but all you need to do is go to court and tell them you broked your screws or sumthing...and you just had it fixed....Then they well take the ticket away... :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
If it make you feel any better, I got a set of tickets for no plate and illigal tint in downtown Chicago. I just paid them and went on. What else can you do? I know I'm not supposed to have tint and have a front plate, it's just a risk I'm willing to take.

-e_lectro

·
Registered
917 Posts
V6CpeGirlie said:
Westminster cops are horrible! :mad:
Hey don't talk $hit about my ex-local PD! J/K :laughy: It's still a fix-it ticket but now they add fines to that! You still have to fix it and show the court that you did! My cousin got one also but not in Westminster! :cry: I know it's bad but they start giving out those tickets 'cauze of the stupid red light camera!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I was driving down fairfax county parkway and this motorcycle cop stopped me for not having a front plate. He gave me a verbal warning and gave me a ticket for my expired registration instead. The plate is still not on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts