Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
gnar_kill32 said:
You shoulda put it more over under the headlight. It looks like a drunken ******* that has only one tooth left.
Nah...IMO the placement's perfect, except I'd've kept
it in the middle, myself. Is that required in VA? I hate
that shit! What's the purpose? Do COPS ever read
a number from their rear-view? Glen-Man, MPD...
others?
, "chime in" on this, if you will. I just
don't want this "requirement" in MY state, because
it ruins the aesthetics of the whole front-end, and
I really see no point to it.

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
gnar_kill32 said:
You shoulda put it more over under the headlight. It looks like a drunken ******* that has only one tooth left.
Lol thats good man...yeah if I were you I'd just take the plate off the front. The car looks better without it....and its actually a requirement here in MN too but the cops aren't looking for it and if they somehow do see it you'll more than likely get off with a warning.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'd Get a ticket for sure if i took it off and the lights are in the process of being covered or replaced not sure yet don't really care about looks right now it's last on my list besides it's more fun to woop up on a nice clean looking car that doesn't know better.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i had my front license plate in my windshield on the passenger side for a while. a cop pulled me over for it and said i had to get it on the front end in 72 hours. so yeah, i got stuck. and well, didn't want to drill into my nice fiberglass bumper so i zip-tied it to my grill. :D (p.s. i'm here in southern ohio. cops suck bad around here. they hate modded cars and will take any chance to pull you over)

·
Registered
133 Posts
plates are required on the front in ma too unless you have the old green ones which means your plates would have to be like 20 years old. I personally like the plate relocated lower but some more detailed pic's would be nice so we could tell.

·
Registered
139 Posts
i don't use front license plate... looks wack unless u get the euro kind stock the hieght to high...

also it's required front license plate anywhere... i got caught twice... but i got away easily... it's a dumb thing to put ur license plate on the windshield... cops will give u a ticket and make u put it in the front... first time when i got caught with no front license plate and loud fart can & i told the officer that i just bought the car like that & i'm trying to turn it back to stock & he let me go. second time i told the cop that some1 just stole my front plate...

·
Registered
485 Posts
mine didnt have a front

in kansas u dont need a front plate :)

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
im in md and ive been rolling for like 3 years now with no front plate, 3 warnings and 1 ticket :number1

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
timtim123 said:
im in md and ive been rolling for like 3 years now with no front plate, 3 warnings and 1 ticket :number1
Do you have the filler screws or whatever for the license plate holes?

I want to do the same thing but those holes in the front bumper look terrible to me.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
yeah i have or should i say had the fillers before i wrecked the sol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.