Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey is there any way to get rid of the aquired license on movies? I noticed videoz. com movies is using the aquired license.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Boricua said:
i dunno wats he's talking bout but i think its has something to do with having mutiple videos that are legally allowed to be downloaded...thats my guess...
Exactly... whenever you try to right click save target as ie. download and save a video from Videosz.com you need a password to license to play it later.... it sucks.... :noo

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
so in other words..... you wanna have a password for videosz.com?

cause if you have a membership to videosz.com you can download as many scenes as you want. then you can play them at will.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Randomhero said:

cause if you have a membership to videosz.com you can download as many scenes as you want. then you can play them at will.
No, no.... lol... :bh :rolleyes :eek: :D The passes work fine... it is after the movie is downloaded onto your computer... when you go to open the downloaded movie to play it, it asks you for a license to play it... :ninja They just stepped up their security system... :ninja :fear

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Randomhero said:
i dunno wat the big deal is...like 99.9% of the movies downloaded on "licensed" websites can be found all over the web...jus gotta find them...if u know the specific name of the video u want, u can try a P2P client...or jus google it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts