Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Denji projector headlights with blue lenses, solid striped clear corner lenses (not the euro ones), and White/Red tail lights for a 92-95 Civic Coupe I'll sell them all seperate or all together.
$150 for the package

Write to [email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll split the lights up but I really need to get $75 for the fronts and $75 for the tails. Buyer pays shipping.
-Rex

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about $75. I wish I could give this stuff away but I just bought a MAxima and parts for it are way more expensive than my civic was. I think they are priced fair considering current prices on new ones. Not to mention last time I checked they weren't the easiest tail lamps to find

·
Registered
78 Posts
What generation or year Maxima did you get? I have a 97 4th gen...love it. You should stop by maxima.org
Here's a little list of mods that you really should consider:

Injen Cold Air ($210) has the best reviews
Apex'i Air filter ($65) 4 HP over the K&N dyno tested on a Maxima
Y-pipe ($200-400) 15HP Bang for the buck
Sub-frame Connectors ($230) great for ride and handling
Addco rear sway bar $120 very good and cheap

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's a 96 so 4th gen as well. I already put pia hyper whites in the fog lamps, piaa extreme whites in the headlamps, and bosch +4 platinum plugs. It came with a K&N drop in filter in it already. I need money to get my stereo installed in it!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
GET THOSE BOSCH PLUGS OUT OF THERE!!!

Everyone has had trouble with the Bosch plugs. The Maxima seems to do best with the OEM NGK platinum or laser doulbe platinum plugs...(it's the same thing).

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
How much do these usually go for?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts