Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... so there is this girl you have known for quite some time. You have become pretty good friends to the point you think of her as a little sister. You love her to death would do anything for her yada yada yada. She turns 18... a "photographer" notices her and she starts modeling for him. At first it's just glamour, nothing to worry aout, then it gets a little more revealing and starts to bother you, then your friend tells you to look at her portfolio on the photgraphers website and.... THERES HER BOOBIES :eek ! Buck fucking naked with only a white sheet covering half her fucking body! WTF would you do?

So yeah... I love this girl to death only want the best for her... not to mention I am dating her best friend... needless to say I'm not too happy with the situation. And once my G/F gets back from Germany I know she is going to be very upset with her. It's her body, her choice... but I'm scared it's going to become a problem... I have seen it happen before to others and it always ends in tears, and I have even seen it end in rape.... what to do, what to do...? :mad :(

And NO I will not post the pics or website... think about it you pervs.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I can understand that you don't agree with what she's doing, but at the end of the day, its HER choice. I'd understand if she's underage or something illegal along those lines, but she's an adult now. There's not really much you or your girlfriend will be able to do about it. All you can do is trust that she's responsible enough to handle this on her own and be supportive.

Do your best not to worry about things in which you have no control over.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
talk to her. understand where shes coming from. you have to make it look like you're really listening to her every word. you'll come off as a good friend this way. try to easily and slowly persuade her. if you come on too forcefully, she wont want to listen to you anymore because it'll come off like you're trying to control her life (this makes you look like a parent). something you dont want. just take your time, talk to her calmly.

^^psychology. i love that class

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
You are asking a bunch of guys, telling a bunch of guys about boobies on a girl you know and..... yea

Get over it bra, shes grown and if she decided to do something like that, there are underlying factors that you didnt know existed or didnt realize what impact they could have on the choices she makes. In other words its too late now show us what she wants the world to SEE!

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
1st being that you're not in a relationship with her, you're shit out of luck.
2nd, at least it's not your girlfriend letting some other dude take the pics...

My gf did a selfportrait pic of herself for one of her classes at the art school she goes to, and was painted so you couldnt seen nippies.. but it was still upsetting for me, because she was revealing herself to people who would take advantage of that fact. I knwe something was going to happen with that situation. But I got over it because it wasn't THAT revealing. Though, she's my girl and I don't want others being able to see what only I am supposed to see. It kind of takes away that sacred and specialness out of it all.

Anyway... long story short... she won a scholarship with the photograph and all that, but then as it was on display in her school. IT GOT STOLEN... yep, someone broke into her showcase gallery AT SCHOOL, and stole that picture. I was furious cause now some guys whacking to it.

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
djcaseanova said:
1st being that you're not in a relationship with her, you're shit out of luck.
2nd, at least it's not your girlfriend letting some other dude take the pics...

My gf did a selfportrait pic of herself for one of her classes at the art school she goes to, and was painted so you couldnt seen nippies.. but it was still upsetting for me, because she was revealing herself to people who would take advantage of that fact. I knwe something was going to happen with that situation. But I got over it because it wasn't THAT revealing. Though, she's my girl and I don't want others being able to see what only I am supposed to see. It kind of takes away that sacred and specialness out of it all.

Anyway... long story short... she won a scholarship with the photograph and all that, but then as it was on display in her school. IT GOT STOLEN... yep, someone broke into her showcase gallery AT SCHOOL, and stole that picture. I was furious cause now some guys whacking to it.
:lol Ego OWNED!

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
And thats what happens when daddy cant keep his hands off his daughter.

Tough luck dude, sorry to hear it. My friend (19) just recently felt up my sister (16, and a REAL sister).

Try handling THAT one calmly.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sirfallsalot243 said:
And thats what happens when daddy cant keep his hands off his daughter.

Tough luck dude, sorry to hear it. My friend (19) just recently felt up my sister (16, and a REAL sister).

Try handling THAT one calmly.
I'm assuming hes not much of a friend anymore? I'd be pissed.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
civic_x_95 said:
I'm assuming hes not much of a friend anymore? I'd be pissed.
No, were still friends. It doesnt bother me much, my sister can take care of herself. I just wish I didnt know about it haha. As long as shes not drunk, i dont care who she hooks up with. (as long as I dont know about it)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.