Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
ezeedee said:
How do i take songs from limewire and burn the onto a CD? I cant find where the files are downloading to on my computer.
hmm it should give you a path at which here it is downloaded to. you probraly just have to find the file

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
i don't use limewire but if you go under options or preferences it'll tell you where it's being downloaded too. you just have to find it. usually it's C:\Program Files\Limewire\downloads or something similiar

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
It seems like you found it already but if you are still having trouble finding it or want a shortcut on where it is at do this.

Fire up Limewire > Click on the Library tab > click on Saved files, now it will show all your songs on the right side > now click on the Explore button on the center left. The folder where you keep all your stuff should pop up. If you use limewire offten I would make a short cut of that file on the desktop. It makes it a lot easier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.