Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys sorry to bug you again about this but I have one more question. Would my battery goin dead and having to charge it and then going dead be a reason why my computer would be in limp/safe mode? Also would turning the battery charger to the "Engine Start Setting" for too long mess anything up. I am picking up a new battery today and once I put it in will it reset my computer and give me the 7200 redline, adn vtec that I need? By the way it is an H22a in the 94 Civic chassis

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
DX_Dunc said:
Alright guys sorry to bug you again about this but I have one more question. Would my battery goin dead and having to charge it and then going dead be a reason why my computer would be in limp/safe mode? Also would turning the battery charger to the "Engine Start Setting" for too long mess anything up. I am picking up a new battery today and once I put it in will it reset my computer and give me the 7200 redline, adn vtec that I need? By the way it is an H22a in the 94 Civic chassis

nope it shouldnt put you in limp mode

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.