Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GUESS what boyz?!?!?!?!?! I'm back!!! By the way sorry it took me so long, I have 18 hours of school and too much sorority stuff...I havent been getting much sleep lately.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, sorry I worked all of christmas break and now I have decided to switch school which has put even more of a strain on me than just school. And I'm about to quit my sorority....I can't stand the gossip and all the backstabbing....WHY ARE GIRLS SUCH BITCHES? And how come no guys out here can even tell me what engine they have in thier car? (If they can't even tell me what engine they have and I can them more about their car (yes even fords and pontiacs) than I can't date them!!!!!!!!!!!)

· Registered
525 Posts
agd delsol said:
Yeah, sorry I worked all of christmas break and now I have decided to switch school which has put even more of a strain on me than just school. And I'm about to quit my sorority....I can't stand the gossip and all the backstabbing....WHY ARE GIRLS SUCH BITCHES? And how come no guys out here can even tell me what engine they have in thier car? (If they can't even tell me what engine they have and I can them more about their car (yes even fords and pontiacs) than I can't date them!!!!!!!!!!!)
move over here with me and we can talk about any engine you want;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.