Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Source of pics: fbodyhideout.

This one appears to be an 04 car (exhaust exits on 1 side and not 2) which would mean this one is an Ls1. I went to L's website, but couldn't find any info on a TT kit for the GTO's, and so i'm guessing this one is a one-off customer car or a some sort of prototype. Still, that TT kit looks hot under the hood of the new goat, and the 500+rwhp and 500+rwtq on what i'm assuming is relatively low boost (7-8psi??) shows good potential. Would be interesting to see the same kit on an 05 Ls2 car and some performance figures would have been nice as well.

·
Registered
161 Posts
i sat and saw that car in person 2 weekends ago at there shop in indiana, it was a customer car and they do plan on making the kit for it, the guy also has 9 other corvettes all pushing over 450 at the wheels, and he owns a TT h2 hummer, thing is bad

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
slocookedrice said:
i sat and saw that car in person 2 weekends ago at there shop in indiana, it was a customer car and they do plan on making the kit for it, the guy also has 9 other corvettes all pushing over 450 at the wheels, and he owns a TT h2 hummer, thing is bad

TT H2.... Wow call OPEC :lol

That GTO is pretty sick, I like the styling of em.

·
Registered
5,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Moon Ill said:
It didn't impress me as much of an increase. That is untill I saw this thing makes 400hp at 3k rpms.
Well, it is a 200rwhp increase. Pretty impressive i'd say. Keep in mind, he's most likely running around 8psi of boost as well, nothing crazy.

tC, the APS kit looks good. The good thing about the LPE kit is the warranty which i believe is like 3 years on the their supercharged cars. But you pay through the noes when you deal with LPE.

slocookedrice, 9 corvettes with 450+rwhp, this 500rwhp GTO, and a TT H2 :wow. Damn, someone gets paid. He's definitly one of Opecs favorite customers. He probably has a filling station in his backyard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.