Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those of you who own any type of lip kit, how are the fitments on for each lip!?!? i've heard rumors like WW rear lips are real tight and hard to fit around, please let me know, thanks:

WingsWest lip kit

Erebuni lip kit

OEM lip kit

Mugen replica lip kit
*please provide info*

·
Registered
375 Posts
i have the wwrs lip kit...fits 100% perfectly, u shouldn't have any problems with it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
N1PreludeSH said:
i have the wwrs lip kit...fits 100% perfectly, u shouldn't have any problems with it.
same here

·
Registered
870 Posts
I have a greddy lip and it fit great.
By the way the MUGEN "lip kit", is not lip kit its a whole new bumper cover.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
01preluder said:
I have a greddy lip and it fit great.
By the way the MUGEN "lip kit", is not lip kit its a whole new bumper cover.
and unless you get the real one its not worth buying.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
blake u don't have perfect fitment around your headlight :clap might want to try again.

Also,

OEM is OEM so u know it will fit. Its also made out of abs plastic for another positive. The VIS rep of the mugen has pretty good fitment. Even the real Mugen ones don't always fit 100%. Just takes a little more bodywork to do it.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
97lude said:
blake u don't have perfect fitment around your headlight :clap might want to try again.

Also,

OEM is OEM so u know it will fit. Its also made out of abs plastic for another positive. The VIS rep of the mugen has pretty good fitment. Even the real Mugen ones don't always fit 100%. Just takes a little more bodywork to do it.
ass

thats because i been hit like 5 times. But that has nothing to do with the lip kit :bye

1 - 10 of 10 Posts