Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I saw a picture of a car in super street once, with a long skinny black lip that hooked to the underneath of the front bumper and stuck out about a foot, and attached to the front of the bumper by what looked like metal tubes. It looked like some kind of arodynamic spoiler, has anyone seen this? Who is it made by?:confused:

· Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, it would look like shit if you were to make it. A company sells it, it is not something you can make. It adds downforce to the front of the car. I suppose it could get stolen, but so could a muffler, or rims.:rolleyes:

· Registered
535 Posts
ahunt01 said:
Hey all, I saw a picture of a car in super street once, with a long skinny black lip that hooked to the underneath of the front bumper and stuck out about a foot, and attached to the front of the bumper by what looked like metal tubes. It looked like some kind of arodynamic spoiler, has anyone seen this? Who is it made by?:confused:
Do a search for "splitter". They are used on road race cars for front downforce and are usually made of carbon fiber or aluminum. There's a few aftermarket companies in the latest SCC that are making them now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.